Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
How Ironic of you whinging about money on a piracy website.
Huh? Where am I complaining? That little rant? Lol, it wasn't. I was only pointing out how stupid the dude sounds like "I'm going through depression so I'm gonna delete all the ways for anyone to reach me while also keeping monthly billing cycles going"

Please, all of these animators make all kinds of shit excuses for not creating content.

Jan 29, 2022
Huh? Where am I complaining? That little rant? Lol, it wasn't. I was only pointing out how stupid the dude sounds like "I'm going through depression so I'm gonna delete all the ways for anyone to reach me while also keeping monthly billing cycles going"

Please, all of these animators make all kinds of shit excuses for not creating content.
bro is high on copium.
let him be.

Reactions: RonaldMcDonald69
May 4, 2020
It is truly wild seeing people defend creators after they literally steal their money multiple times on a pirating sub lmao. Good news is at least he's back, the new trailer was good. Artists are fucking crazy sometimes and his shit is good so maybe he's just that. He'll never get my money again though, there are creators out there that do pro-bono stuff after disappointing or taking time away (see IcarusIllustrations just making their SubStar completely free). CHRS isn't doing any of that.

Lovetospooge2

Mar 19, 2023
trailer looks promising. hoping its not just 90% story and 10% sex scene again like with the past few videos. also the sex scenes seem more intense and fast paced which is a good sign. Luell and Serena part 4 and Paws of trust was terrible with its slow paced sex scenes and monsters making sweet love instead of ravaging the girls.

Reactions: averagegamer55

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Why would he? They're just mods that are free that anyone can use.
You dont seem to understand that mods are made by people and that they use their free time to let them use for the majority of skyrim enjoyer.

You seem to have a little to none understanding. Giving credit to the animators or other mods used in the picture is what most mod authors and people do. Also even the game developer giving credit to people who pledge to their patreon. This is called respect and saying thanks. Nothing wrong with this.

Please do your homework!

May 4, 2020
He definitely fucking cooked, that's for sure.

bro just made a Ragneg video.
Eh, Ragneg has made CHRS videos, and vice-versa. For the more generic ideas, it's basically all the same. Regardless of whether or not it's a Ragneg rip-off, this shit was way, way better than any video I've seen from Rag. One of CHRS' best imo. Camera work, voice acting, animations, etc. Only thing missing for me was preg content but it's not required, maybe we'll get it in a hypothetical part 2.

Dude might have scammed me out of like $20 the last six-eight months but at least he put out something fire before EOY. Props to CHRS for that.

Sep 11, 2023

Eh, Ragneg has made CHRS videos, and vice-versa. For the more generic ideas, it's basically all the same. Regardless of whether or not it's a Ragneg rip-off, this shit was way, way better than any video I've seen from Rag. One of CHRS' best imo. Camera work, voice acting, animations, etc. Only thing missing for me was preg content but it's not required, maybe we'll get it in a hypothetical part 2.

Dude might have scammed me out of like $20 the last six-eight months but at least he put out something fire before EOY. Props to CHRS for that.
yeah the camera work is probably the best aspect imo

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 1948409

Overview:
CHRS is a 3D artist who makes long animations of characters from video games and animes, principally Skyrim and The Witcher. He mostly makes bestiality.​

Updated: 2023-12-19
Artist: CHRS - - - -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 1440p
Length: 70+ animations (10hours+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

Download:
Aela (2 vids): PIXELDRAIN -
Becoming a Stable Girl: - PIXELDRAIN -
Black & White Christmas with Serana: - PIXELDRAIN -
Brelyna's Studies In Summoning: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Ciri & Giant Monster: - PIXELDRAIN -
Demonic Ritual: - PIXELDRAIN -
Druidic Awakening: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Elves in Trouble: - PIXELDRAIN -
Female Dragonborn & Giant 1-2: - PIXELDRAIN -
Frostbound Destiny - Alarys' Tale: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Horse Camilla 1-3: - PIXELDRAIN -
Huntress & Her Wolf 1-3: - PIXELDRAIN -
Kamari's Adventures - Ale-Soaked Dreams: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Luell & Serana Part 2 & Sabina Struggle: - - PIXELDRAIN
Luell & Serana Part 3: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Luell & Serena part 4 - a Worthy Sacrifice (1440p): - - PIXELDRAIN
Nerifina's Curse: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Paws of Trust part 1 (1440p): - - PIXELDRAIN -
Paws of Trust part 2: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Pied Piper of Raften: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Piper & The Stallion 1-2: - PIXELDRAIN
Serana & Isran: - PIXELDRAIN
Succubus Jail: - PIXELDRAIN -

Tekla's Secret Lover: - PIXELDRAIN -
Tekla's Secret Lover 2: - PIXELDRAIN -
Tekla's Secret Lover 3: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Tekla's Secret Lover 4: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Tekla's Secret Lover 5: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Tekla's Secret Lover 6: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

The Beast Club 1-2: - PIXELDRAIN -
The Huntress Reborn: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
The Secret of Irkngthand: - PIXELDRAIN -
Young Widow's New Pet 1-2: -

Compressed (Content Up to 27th July 2022):
Part 1: -
Part 2: -

Old video compilations - humans: - PIXELDRAIN -
Old video compilation - creatures: - PIXELDRAIN -

OLD VIDS:
01-15: - PIXELDRAIN
16-30: - PIXELDRAIN
31-44: - PIXELDRAIN
45-58: - PIXELDRAIN -

Torrent (Content Up to 27th July 2022)

View attachment 1948410 View attachment 1948411 View attachment 1948412 View attachment 1948413 View attachment 1948414 View attachment 1948415 View attachment 1948416
Can "Young Widows New Pet 1+2 be uploaded to pixeldrain, the two listed to download from are not working since it's been so long since uploaded.

Lovetospooge2

Mar 19, 2023

Definitely a lot better than his recent videos. Looks like he might be back on track with better videos but I think his next video has to prove it. Yea I wanted some Preg content too with the way things were going but maybe he'll make a part 2 something with that. at least the sex scenes weren't boring like the past couple of videos and it was a bit more intense.

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
I only like the dog stuff to be honest. Some of the more peculiar monsters are fine but dogs are the best since it's *somewhat* realistic. The new troll video is nice to see anyway I guess since he's finally back after... whatever the fuck it was that kept him away haha

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes