Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Is there male fucking animals and monsters/beasts or is it only female getting fucked ?
Male guy human/elf etc , fucking animals and monsters/beasts can i find something like this here ?

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Is there male fucking animals and monsters/beasts or is it only female getting fucked ?
Every video involves a human, or close to human woman like an elf. Whether their partner be human, animal, or monster

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
I gotta say that I loved the new video, the slow pace feels great and I really want to see the next one, I only hope that the camgirl only sticks to dog tho, I know its an animation but it kinda breaks the "realism" when they put horses

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
“TLDR; I messed up by not publishing this post a lot earlier, video has been out for a long time. Next video is Young Widow's New Pet Part 3 coming in 20 days or less. Sticking to one vid a month schedule (might change later), pixeldrain link will remain the same until I know I'm fully consistent. Most likely a horse vid in April or camgirl part 2. And sorry about the days of inactivity, I do still communicate with VAs and do my work, but I sometimes feel it's best to be away for my own mental. Still working on that, but at least I'm producing videos.”

Sep 11, 2023
You know the video is mid as fuck when I'm here feeling like the "tippers in the video" got ripped off by her for the absolutely penis numbing shit she put out.

Hate to say this (yes, I get that I'm just a freeloader yada yada) but he's dropped off.

And my god, that vocal fry on Jessica. Wished I had a sharper knife to cut my ears off.

What a waste of good lube.
tbh I thought it was pretty good, just felt like a prelude more than anything though

beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
“TLDR; I messed up by not publishing this post a lot earlier, video has been out for a long time. Next video is Young Widow's New Pet Part 3 coming in 20 days or less. Sticking to one vid a month schedule (might change later), pixeldrain link will remain the same until I know I'm fully consistent. Most likely a horse vid in April or camgirl part 2. And sorry about the days of inactivity, I do still communicate with VAs and do my work, but I sometimes feel it's best to be away for my own mental. Still working on that, but at least I'm producing videos.”
No Cam girl until april? nooo:cry:

Valerianxx

Aug 2, 2023
I come back to this thread to hope to get the feeling of the Huntress getting railed by wolves. One of my best nuts ever, especially playing Pts 1, 2, 3, Reborn back to back.

Such a rush. Given the rarity in long R34 long form content, I so wish that if a device was invented, it would be for the sole purpose of letting someone re-live that feeling. Not just from this guy, but also select works from Wildeer, Radeon, TRD.

Reactions: Simondump22

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
I'm waiting for the sequel to Luell and Serana
Don't hold your breath... any content this MF puts out at this point is mediocre AND surprising in that it was released at all...

dude probably should have stuck to making content as a hobby then he wouldn't have put himself in the position to burnout and not fulfill obligations to people paying him... repeatedly.

Sep 11, 2023
Don't hold your breath... any content this MF puts out at this point is mediocre AND surprising in that it was released at all...

dude probably should have stuck to making content as a hobby then he wouldn't have put himself in the position to burnout and not fulfill obligations to people paying him... repeatedly.
cam girl and frost troll were good though?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes