Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 11, 2023
You're including the question mark because even you don't believe what you typed?
Neither one of them hit for me, not saying much since none of their stuff's hit for me after peaking with Brelyna or Pied Piper
I personally liked both of them and was wondering specifically what you didnt like about em

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
Both are fairly uninspired...
But: not a fan of rape scenarios, so that's a miss for the troll...
Callgirl was absolutely boring and not to my taste. All tease no payoff.

Boblob97

Oct 25, 2023
It seems like we're at the end of the month and we're not going to get widow's pet part 3 and on subscribestar he put it back into vacation mode I mean I didn't get my hopes up anyway but when you say you're going to do something you do it

• Sad
Reactions: SnippsTheSlammer

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
It seems like we're at the end of the month and we're not going to get widow's pet part 3 and on subscribestar he put it back into vacation mode I mean I didn't get my hopes up anyway but when you say you're going to do something you do it
I've just kinda accepted that Chrs releases will be rare and don't really get my hopes up at all, even though I really like the new camgirl series. I'm certain the girl will just suddenly become a zoophile like all his other characters... shame there's not much build-up.

beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
I've just kinda accepted that Chrs releases will be rare and don't really get my hopes up at all, even though I really like the new camgirl series. I'm certain the girl will just suddenly become a zoophile like all his other characters... shame there's not much build-up.
Yeah but when you think about it how the heck is he gonna do that? so yeah we already accept it I'm just here hoping he make cam girl sequel :sleep:

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
CHRS said that he was going to be producing the next project for at least 2-3 months, so I think there is still some time left.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes