Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

F22_Raptor

Jan 19, 2020
I've searched this entire thread for "Inside the Animal Mansion" and cannot find it. There is a 3:16 teaser video on Rule34video.com and at the end it says a full 23 minute version is available by Chrstian. Does anyone by chance have this video and would you mind sharing please? TIA!

DynamoThunder

Mar 17, 2019
I've searched this entire thread for "Inside the Animal Mansion" and cannot find it. There is a 3:16 teaser video on Rule34video.com and at the end it says a full 23 minute version is available by Chrstian. Does anyone by chance have this video and would you mind sharing please? TIA!
protip? leave the teaser video youre referring to

Reactions: unusedthrowaway

Thatguy111

Oct 25, 2017

Beast Club (#17 & 18) is most likely what your after.

F22_Raptor

Jan 19, 2020
protip? leave the teaser video youre referring to
Yes you are correct, sorry. Here is the short clip which, BTW, was posted by CHRS (... some random short clips from the "animal mansion" part 2 ):

To Thatguy111 , you are correct, this short clip contains excerpts from The Beast Club Part 2. I wonder why the artist changed the title from Animal Mansion to Beast Club. :unsure:

Thanks for helping. (y)

F22_Raptor

Jan 19, 2020
I am hoping someone can help again with another video. This time it's a segment from the "Old Videos Compilation (Creatures)" posted in this thread. Does anyone know what video the 2 minute segment from 12:13 through 14:13 is from? I've gone through my collection and so far have not been able to identify it. :( Any help is appreciated. TIA!

Dec 1, 2018
I am hoping someone can help again with another video. This time it's a segment from the "Old Videos Compilation (Creatures)" posted in this thread. Does anyone know what video the 2 minute segment from 12:13 through 14:13 is from? I've gone through my collection and so far have not been able to identify it. :( Any help is appreciated. TIA!
I got it, the source video is "Old videos 58"

Dec 1, 2018
Yes you are correct, sorry. Here is the short clip which, BTW, was posted by CHRS (... some random short clips from the "animal mansion" part 2 ):

To Thatguy111 , you are correct, this short clip contains excerpts from The Beast Club Part 2. I wonder why the artist changed the title from Animal Mansion to Beast Club. :unsure:

Thanks for helping. (y)
Probably because there is already a mod called Animal Mansion

F22_Raptor

Jan 19, 2020
I got it, the source video is "Old videos 58"
I downloaded that file and it's just a short 2 minute video. I guess he just created that as a stand alone video instead of perhaps a teaser or trailer for a longer video. Those I like because they "portray" a story. I appreciate the reply. Thank you.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes