Collection Video CHRS collection [2024-02-04] [chrstian]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

machinman

May 28, 2017
"Heavy" modded?.. Well, but about sex animations? I don't think that they were involved/scripted in this game (which I haven't played yet. Is it worth it?)
there's all kind of mods for games. animation mods are made, like dancing, sex, anything...
these people use them, simple as that. very few of these creators are actually animating anything.

Feb 17, 2021
Maybe Im missing something because I can still access the links content and I see the the videos content that said imo Tekla is best Skyrim girl.

heres some news that some might find interesting

View attachment 2023975

I still havent gotten down viewing all the vids still have the Young Widow's New Pet storyline and Camilas X Horse storyline Personally I would like Beatrice or the Succubus to come back Serana is nice but shes mostly been used in Human content.
He's still humbled and relies on his Patrons for new ideas. If you want to toss an idea into the bucket, sub and pitch it in his posts. He replies to a lot. Though a lot of requests are from equine and canine fans, which they get pissy if their fetish ain't featured. Also some of his Patrons don't know that animations are very limited, as some are requesting positions that may not exist in any animation pack.

Jan 4, 2020
Now look at Dev Deleting this link because you made it public, why do you think i posted it to an uploader? wth you thinkin?

you could have uploaded this vid to another mirror instead of posting the patreon link, Not the smartest move
My bad. Didn't check your comment. Ill be more careful next

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes