VN Ren'Py Completed Chubby Holidays [v0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wow wtf am i downloading? One of the devs i work with sent me this game link told me to ask no questions play the game not complain or slam it and pledge high. Not really a fan of chubby my wifes pregnant with twins and i barely touch her atm.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Noob question... I have downloaded a few games here over the past week, but always started fresh with a fresh copy. Until today, no game in my library had updates so my question is do I download the new update & delete the older files except for the save files? I'm sorta confused what I need to do to be able to keep my saves while updating the game. Thanks.
Yes you zip the 0.3 version, move the saves folder from 0.2 to the same place in 0.3 version. Then your set. Its save to delete the 0.2 version.

Usualy updates aren't "updates" but a complete game with new content. The way Ren'Py works, its easier that way.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Noob question... I have downloaded a few games here over the past week, but always started fresh with a fresh copy. Until today, no game in my library had updates so my question is do I download the new update & delete the older files except for the save files? I'm sorta confused what I need to do to be able to keep my saves while updating the game. Thanks.
For 99% of Renpy games, you can delete the old files and play your old saves from the new ones. I think Renpy creates saves in Users>AppData>Roaming, and something in the Renpy script almost always finds where the saves are.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Just when you think the grammar cant get any worse you see:
Screenshot_1.jpg

I just LOL-ed but in all seriousness, they REALLY need a translater/ grammar checker.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Well that was oddly enjoyable. I mean aside from story sucking it being in engrish instead of english but hay ho.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes