VN Ren'Py Completed Chubby Holidays [v0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Seriously, though, how DO that get into those pants? Paint them on?

Reactions: RWaites

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't mind the sex, i'm here for that epic plot.

Genuinely curious what incredible adventures out heroic MC will get into next.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
As much fun as this game has, I am sure the treatment will not be more than a couple of lines of dialog before the clothes come off and hanky panky ensues.

Immersive story has proven quite elusive so far. (But the art has been top notch)

Reactions: jaydem

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
We read with interest all your remarks ... It's true that we didn't work a lot of history, but it is a choice, for this game. We can reproach the "click & fuck" gameplay, and we work it. For our bad English, we work for had better grammar ... In any case, know that we follow with interest your comments ... ;)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We read with interest all your remarks ... It's true that we didn't work a lot of history, but it is a choice, for this game. We can reproach the "click & fuck" gameplay, and we work it. For our bad English, we work for had better grammar ... In any case, know that we follow with interest your comments ... ;)
I'll be honest, there are times I love a good story with well written characters.

But i'm here to see chubby women get fucked so your grammar isn't an issue.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You are doing great work. Sérieusement, j'ai trop hâte de faire sa fête à Annabelle, mais d'un autre côté, j'ai envie que les choses aillent doucement. Thumbs up for Annabelle. That ass needs a lot of love. Keep up the good work :)

Reactions: Chaixas_games

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think we're ready, too. Annabelle only too until 0.4. Easy.

R

RWaites

Update News ...
May 1 at 4:48pm
The computer work hard ... Please, be patient ... ;

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes