VN Ren'Py Completed Chubby Holidays [v0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not the most patient of folk, tell your computer to work harder.

Kick it or something, it works with my minions ... er ... I mean kids ... not that I kick my kids .... too hard.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Modeling completed ... ( The CPU was hot !!! LOL )
Test and fix bugs tomorrow ...

Date for the update soon ...

HYPE HYPE HYPE

U

User_32285

If this would get a decent english writer it would be legendary, now it's "just" good.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If this would get a decent english writer it would be legendary, now it's "just" good.
Well, you can't be too harsh on him. He's French, like me. I think he's doing the translation himself atm. If it's the case, he should indeed look for a professional translator.

U

User_32285

Well, you can't be too harsh on him. He's French, like me. I think he's doing the translation himself atm. If it's the case, he should indeed look for a professional translator.
Getting a native speaker (I am not) to help would be an improvement.

Also more story text, if you need a good example look at Marie's also french dev so same language problems, they have great non sex story text and scenes and still great sex scenes (I have to mention graphics in "chubby" are much better).

But don't get me wrong I think this is a diamond in the rough. :eazyHype:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
D

Getting a native speaker (I am not) to help would be an improvement.

Also more story text, if you need a good example look at Marie's (also french dev so same language problems, they have great non sex story text and scenes and still awesome sex scenes (I have to mention graphics in "chubby" are much better).

But don't get me wrong I think this is a diamond in the rough.
TBh, I could help with translation. My english is " intermediate level ". I don't know if it will be enough. Yeah, I took a look at Marie, but I'm not a fan of NTR and I kinda dropped it. Chubby Holiday, on the other side, explores an original field, chubby girls who are really well-made, in particular, Annabelle :D If someone told me in the past that I would play a game with chubby chicks one day and like it, I would never have believed him. LOL. I really hope that this one gets a Daz3d remaster in the future.

Reactions: User_32285
U

User_32285

TBh, I could help with translation. My english is " intermediate level ". I don't know if it will be enough. Yeah, I took a look at Marie, but I'm not a fan of NTR and I kinda dropped it. Chubby Holiday, on the other side, explores an original field, chubby girls who are really well-made, in particular, Annabelle :D If someone told me in the past that I would play a game with chubby chicks one day and like it, I would never have believed him. LOL. I really hope that this one gets a Daz3d remaster in the future.
Little misconception about Marie's it's not netorare, but netori.

MC = Marie and she likes to fuck around ( on her own terms so there is no mindbreak ), her husband is in jail, so striclty speaking he is the one being "NTR-ed" (if you played his char, but you don't), but according to that definition any game that has MC that fucks around with people that are not free (in realtionship) is Netorare game....

Marie's is not such a game but a "Cheating" game if you would have to define it.

I think more people are put off by the gay male content of "Marie's" since there are several scenes with MC's best male friend having sex with another male.

If you have no problem with that, you should retry Marie's as there is no Netorare in there like for example "thug hero party" or "NTRPG 1/2"

U

User_32285

I already had translation proposals, but too expensive !
I will make efforts to improve grammar ... Be patient and forgiving ...
I can't pay a translator for now ... Maybe one day ... ;)
Try make a deal with someone on the F95, say he/she can get a percentage from money you earn, but only once you reach a certain minimum on Patreon like 500 or make them a special Patreon member.

If my French was better I would have done it myself.

Big compliments your creation, it's pretty original and i think there are enough admirerers of Voluptuous women to make it proffitable for you :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'd do it for free, if I had any understanding of the nuances of French language. After volunteering to translate a Russian to English game (15,000 words, what was I thinking?), I realized that nuance is very important to a proper translation.

Plus, not every game author likes "American" English!

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "rideroftheapalypse, post: 715916, member: 32285"] Essayez de faire un deal avec quelqu'un sur le F95, dites qu'il / elle peut obtenir un pourcentage de l'argent que vous gagnez, mais seulement une fois que vous atteignez un certain minimum sur Patreon ou en faire un membre spécial de Patreon.

Si mon français était meilleur, je l'aurais fait moi-même.

Gros compliments à ta création, c'est assez original et je pense qu'il y a assez d'admirateurs de femmes voluptueuses pour le rendre proffiable pour toi :)[/ QUOTE]
Yes ... It's not a bad idea ...

U

User_32285

[QUOTE = "rideroftheapalypse, post: 715916, member: 32285"] Essayez de faire un deal avec quelqu'un sur le F95, dites qu'il / elle peut obtenir un pourcentage de l'argent que vous gagnez, mais seulement une fois que vous atteignez un certain minimum sur Patreon ou en faire un membre spécial de Patreon.

Si mon français était meilleur, je l'aurais fait moi-même.

Gros compliments à ta création, c'est assez original et je pense qu'il y a assez d'admirateurs de femmes voluptueuses pour le rendre proffiable pour toi :)[/ QUOTE]
Yes ... It's not a bad idea ...
No problem, you are the master of your creation :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Little misconception about Marie's it's not netorare, but netori.

MC = Marie and she likes to fuck around ( on her own terms so there is no mindbreak ), her husband is in jail, so striclty speaking he is the one being "NTR-ed" (if you played his char, but you don't), but according to that definition any game that has MC that fucks around with people that are not free (in realtionship) is Netorare game....

Marie's is not such a game but a "Cheating" game if you would have to define it.

I think more people are put off by the gay male content of "Marie's" since there are several scenes with MC's best male friend having sex with another male.

If you have no problem with that, you should retry Marie's as there is no Netorare in there like for example "thug hero party" or "NTRPG 1/2"
I believe you, but the spoiler images didn't caught my attention. ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I already had translation proposals, but too expensive !
I will make efforts to improve grammar ... Be patient and forgiving ...
I can't pay a translator for now ... Maybe one day ... ;)
Sites like " upwork " have many translators with which you can negociate the price. I do have an account there too, but I stopped using this service since a long time, because employers always tend to give their work to all the 5 stars translators, even if their allowance is high.

Anyway, I can help you with translation if you want. If you're in, let's continue this convo in pm.

Reactions: Chaixas_games

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Need to make sure you use landscape viewing for sure on this game...

Reactions: Darkaura
R

RWaites

CHUBBY HOLIDAYS V0.4
May 4 at 3:58pm
#!OEkyUBZR!EXHypw0eVvnUTxe5hFFVOU_TYehITPYYtbrdy2144RI
0.4 Changelog:

- 2 New scenes with Susan

- New scene with Helena and Emma

- New scene with Annabelle

- New carracter : Joana

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes