VN Ren'Py Completed Chubby Holidays [v0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Just make sure it's printed on heavy stock...

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Indeed. Might not actually have enough room for the month to fit...

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Transplants from a fishing village. What to do with all that leftover mesh...

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
>literally right off the bat you see the mom fuck your dad and the sis suck of her boyfriend.
>instant uninstall

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
>literally right off the bat you see the mom fuck your dad and the sis suck of her boyfriend.
>instant uninstall
Thanks for letting us know how triggered you were. Might just want to take it to your therapist next time though. They'll probably give a fuck. Or at least pretend to.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for letting us know how triggered you were. Might just want to take it to your therapist next time though. They'll probably give a fuck. Or at least pretend to.
if you get off on watching your girls fucking other men then that's your thing but i'm not into it.

Tsubasaozora21

Nov 12, 2017
Will try. Just because many of the people here said they will try and peer pressure is making me try it. also I don't dislike BBW

U

User_32285

if you get off on watching your girls fucking other men then that's your thing but i'm not into it.
Let me use your own words, 1. Mom is not your girl, but your dads girl 2. Your sister is not your girl, she is her boyfriends girl.

After these two scenes in the beginning you fuck everyone and then some.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Let me use your own words, 1. Mom is not your girl, but your dads girl 2. Your sister is not your girl, she is her boyfriends girl.

After these two scenes in the beginning you fuck everyone and then some.
it doesn't matter if you're dating them or even if they have a BF/husband. the second you start the game they are your girls. the whole point of the game is to fuck them, they are your love interests, they were yours from the beginning even if you haven't started dating them yet.

U

User_32285

it doesn't matter if you're dating them or even if they have a BF/husband. the second you start the game they are your girls. the whole point of the game is to fuck them, they are your love interests, they were yours from the beginning even if you haven't started dating them yet.
Nevermind, I allready regret reacting to your post.

Reactions: yoyomistro

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

End of my big weekend :) ... Begin of the update 0.5 from tomorrow ...

:cool:

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I like the look on Helena's face...like, "What's going on back there?"

Reactions: RWaites
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes