• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
What free mode are you talking about? I get a lame story that softlocks at the fingering section and becomes totally unresponsive if I choose any of the leaving dialogues. Did you upload the wrong mega? Mine says 1.0 but this is far worse than the last time I played.
1. I wasn't the one who uploaded the mega. The version 1.0 is the latest version here. The newest available version of the game is 1.1.0. I've already requested an update to the links. You can wait or play the latest version on Itch.io / Newgrounds.

2. There was a bug with "leave dialogs". But it should just close the game. It was fixed in newer versions.

3. I don't know why current uploaded here version is far worse than the last time you played and how is that even possible.

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
I'm badly stuck, and if click i have to go, anything i'll do the game is freezing..... She says Hruck! and i can't do other actions.

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
I'm badly stuck, and if click i have to go, anything i'll do the game is freezing..... She says Hruck! and i can't do other actions.
There was a bug with "leave dialogs". But it should just close the game. It was fixed in newer versions. You can wait or play the latest version on Itch.io / Newgrounds.

Reactions: LoneWolfen

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
May I ask if this child has a new version?
Hi! If by "child" you mean game, then yes. You can wait until this thread will be updated or play the latest version on Itch.io / Newgrounds (Links are at the start/top of the thread).

Reactions: Bảo Long

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
Considering the original art in this "game" was just plain stolen (check out cyancapsule), expecting the dev to actually put in actual effort is sorta a lost cause.
Cyan Capsule marked that art(that was used in Chubby MicroDemo) with the "Attribution-Non-Commercial 3.0 Without Registration (CC BY-NC 3.0)" license, according to which everyone can:
General access — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
In accordance with the following conditions:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
Non-commercial —You may not use the material for commercial purposes.

Also I asked what Cyan thinks about this and he is fine with that.
Links to the author of that art are everywhere. And I even added an additional light source on his sign in the bottom right.

Are you trolling "tearing down the covers" or haven't you noticed all these links and references to the author(Cyan)?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes