• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
As a pop-up prompt on the right, say "Continue of the potions branch will be in the next versions.". You see what some potions do in Free mode in 1.1.0.
I did not see the pop up, my bad! Thanks for the information, will be waiting patiently for the next release :)

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
why does the game always freeze when i tried to leave her
There was a bug with "leave dialogs". But it should just close the game. It was fixed in newer versions. You can wait or play the latest version on Itch.io / Newgrounds.

IfritOnes

Sep 14, 2018
How the fuck I put the finger inside? I tried everything but I just can't give the special massage. ???????????

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
How the fuck I put the finger inside? I tried everything but I just can't give the special massage. ???????????
Click on the butthole. Also try it when she stops talking. Also you can play the latest version on Itch.io / Newgrounds.

kolan2222

Jun 25, 2021
I say hello to the developer present here. At the moment, the game is turning out to be a nice one. But there are problems with the interface. When the game should close, it doesn't close. And it freezes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . There are some character notes. Perhaps the pig's face should be worked out better. And maybe make her ears smaller. And change the look of the futa version of the character. to a more... appropriate...? . And maybe make the penis a little bigger. And breasts, just a little bit. (ver.1.1.0).
These are just my suggestions of what I would like to see. I leave my fantasies to you.
Удачи с этой игрой.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WPT_NSFW

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
I say hello to the developer present here. At the moment, the game is turning out to be a nice one. But there are problems with the interface. When the game should close, it doesn't close. And it freezes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . There are some character notes. Perhaps the pig's face should be worked out better. And maybe make her ears smaller. And change the look of the futa version of the character. to a more... appropriate...? . And maybe make the penis a little bigger. And breasts, just a little bit. (ver.1.1.0).
These are just my suggestions of what I would like to see. I leave my fantasies to you.
Удачи с этой игрой.

Thanks for big review.
It strange that you have still encountered "freeze bug", it should be fixed in 1.1.0. Maybe you've encountered it in the Web version? Then it's kinda fine.

Last edited:

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
You can use the A.I for anything and you decided it was a good idea to make the character look like that... Jesus christ humanity is doomed :eek:

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes