WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
movie_002_Cut_3.gif
Overview:
Chubby piggy
is stuck! Will you help her? And how did she get in this situation?!
NSFW interactive Furry Visual Novel with JOI mode about pig girl Swinky.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2023-12-01
Developer: WPT - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4.1
Language: English, +17
Other Games: Chubby Micro Demo
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - - -

Unity_QF1XTKosP7 - Copy.jpg Unity_J36XN8CuXV.jpg movie_002_Cut_1_GoodQuality.gif Unity_mJfljPSkYX.jpg MiHeGL.jpg WIyDeD.jpg hzX1U0.png u5RNcl.jpg kDU82D.png title.jpg z+LWfR.png splash.jpg play1.jpg movie_002_Cut_1_GoodQuality.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah, it's a copy paste, maybe a mistake?
I think there was 2 versions available on the same thread before, the demo "chubby micro" and this version "chubby story"
I am unsure if this is the same version as before, just separated. Or if its updated in any way.

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
The guide says something about feeding her, and you also get some potions that is *probably* for her to consume. Are these even implemented yet? I don't wanna go crazy trying to find out if its possible to switch the POV :ROFLMAO:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
For being stuck in a wall where you can only see her ass, you sure do see her ugly pig face a lot.

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
you should had drawn her face in a less "realistic" style, im not saying its realistic but it feels like you wanted it to be that way. now it just looks sooooo awful. And the va is unnecesary
What is `va`? And what do you think of Nancy's (cow) art style? I think it's better.

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
The guide says something about feeding her, and you also get some potions that is *probably* for her to consume. Are these even implemented yet? I don't wanna go crazy trying to find out if its possible to switch the POV :ROFLMAO:
As a pop-up prompt on the right, say "Continue of the potions branch will be in the next versions.". You see what some potions do in Free mode in 1.1.0.

TheArgonain

Jan 31, 2020
What free mode are you talking about? I get a lame story that softlocks at the fingering section and becomes totally unresponsive if I choose any of the leaving dialogues. Did you upload the wrong mega? Mine says 1.0 but this is far worse than the last time I played.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes