WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
In story mode, is there a way to use propositions other than "pat head" with Nancy?
Not in 1.3.0. Apparently there are more commands already there, but for now Nancy doesn't agree - but she will further down the storyline.

Reactions: pouet

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChubbyStory-1.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ilikecards2010

Jul 31, 2017
It's a kind of a specific weird thing I do, but I like to jump between game versions to see little differences. Kind of like how speedrunners use different game versions to try different things. It's like watching evolving history.

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
It's a kind of a specific weird thing I do, but I like to jump between game versions to see little differences. Kind of like how speedrunners use different game versions to try different things. It's like watching evolving history.
This update mostly contains localization and ~1.5 bugfixes, so I think you don't have to worry about it this time.

ilikecards2010

Jul 31, 2017
I still like to see the differences. But alas, if there's no version control or way to view the old versions i'll live

f0rtheworld

Nov 20, 2023
last secret code: tikore14

also you can patch bytes to bypass code check :cool:
orig: 49 3B F6 0F 84 ? ? ? ? 48 8B 15 ? ? ? ? 48 8B CE
patched: 49 3B F6 E9 69 01 00 00 90 48 8B 15 26 67 12 01 48 8B CE
Could you please consider opening your profile so I can dm you?
I was very curious on how you managed to get the code and the bytes. I've never came across something like that

Last edited:

pwned.xyz

Jul 18, 2022
how do u patch the bytes?
1.Start game
2.Start Cheat Engine
3.Select game process in Cheat Engine
4.Set value type in Cheat Engine to "Array of byte", hit "Hex" checkbox, hit "Writable" checkbox once so it will be gray (Don't care if its writable memory or not), then enter "orig" signature from my post and proceed to scan. You should find one entry, press on it with RMB to open context menu and select "Change value of selected adress" and change its value to "patched" value from my post. Done! Now you can enter any code in game and it will be correct.

Reactions: aliscad
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes