WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
why every option stops working after clicking her a few times? is this a glitch or something?
Hi. Does this only happen in Story Mode? If yes, in which part? Also on which platform did that happen?

Last edited:

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
Kezza329 where do you have "UI locking out of the game, due to freely touching piggy"? Does this only happen in Story Mode? If yes, in which part?
And what do you mean by "UI locking out of the game"? UI is visible, but just not responding, right?
I am sorry that this is not the first time you have encountered this bug, but today is the first time I have seen a description of this bug.

Also on which platform did that happen?

Last edited:

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Hi. Does this only happen in Story Mode? If yes, in which part? Also on which platform did that happen?
playing on windows, it happens on both story and free mode
you keep clicking her pussy or anus for a while then poof* everything stops working, no more rubbing, no more spanking, no more tickling, no more dialogue options, no more nothing related to interacting with her. the only thing that still works is the zoom, ESC menu and the fansly button on the top left corner

also free mode doesn't have any dialogue for increasing her second and third mood bars, while the first one you just build up by rubbing her anus or pussy but it won't go over 95% and nothing else you do increases it.

Reactions: WPT_NSFW

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
you keep clicking her pussy or anus for a while then poof* everything stops working, no more rubbing, no more spanking, no more tickling, no more dialogue options, no more nothing related to interacting with her. the only thing that still works is the zoom, ESC menu and the fansly button on the top left corner

also free mode doesn't have any dialogue for increasing her second and third mood bars, while the first one you just build up by rubbing her anus or pussy but it won't go over 95% and nothing else you do increases it.

Thank you! I'll check it out!
I've already released 1.3.1 with a supposed fix for Free Mode.
If the bug doesn't happen in 1.3.1, then I've figured out what's wrong and will soon fix the bug in Story Mode as well.

You can find 1.3.1 in Linktree:

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023

In story mode, this bug happened after the Player starts to see both sides entirely at the same time, right?
If yes, it was fixed in 1.3.2.

You can find latest varsions in Linktree: .

d4tach

Dec 3, 2021
1700430336992.png

when I load the save it's totally buggy, in JOI mode the image is fixed and only with a new game does it work, needs fixing!

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
In story mode, is there a way to use propositions other than "pat head" with Nancy?

WPT_NSFW

NSFW game developer
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2023
View attachment 3100825

when I load the save it's totally buggy, in JOI mode the image is fixed and only with a new game does it work, needs fixing!
I didn't understand about JOI mode, but yes as it says in the patch note - 1.3.0 broke the old saves.

Warning! This update breaks Story saves. To skip through the passed story faster use the rewind mode. You can also set "Skip unseen text" in the settings.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes