Unity Churn Vector [Patch c6688e38] [Naelstrof]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Soulioo

Jan 2, 2019
If others catch you, do you get vored too? Like unbirth or anal vore? :O
I mean is there more types of vore Or its just player with cock vore?

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
µDamn man, furry fetishistes are so hypocritical with game notation lol "its furry, auto 5 stars" this is ridiculous ^^

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
If others catch you, do you get vored too? Like unbirth or anal vore? :O
I mean is there more types of vore Or its just player with cock vore?
Currently, there is only 1 other enemy that will cock vore you if they catch you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but looking at how much people love that, I can see new ones being introduced in the future.

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Not really into cock vore, but the cumflation was nice at least.

Seems it was just a quick side project as there is only 4 levels, a bit of variation in characters with kinda average gameplay.

What I'm assuming is he might have been working on tech for other games (maybe going back to koboldkare hopefully).

His deformation tech is super cool.

Sep 27, 2019
Solid Cock Vore game, would love more! Has fun levels, interesting quimmicks, solid mechanics (through it might need a tutorial) overhaul great experience

Soulioo

Jan 2, 2019
Currently, there is only 1 other enemy that will cock vore you if they catch you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but looking at how much people love that, I can see new ones being introduced in the future.
Thanks for letting me know :)
Also, i thought its in state as "finished" so its finished game? or you know its still in development?

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Also, i thought its in state as "finished" so its finished game? or you know its still in development?
Highly doubt it's finished, most likely a misunderstanding from the uploader.
Seeing as in the discord the thread made for feedback on this game (that was created yesterday) already had 300+ posts, the game is active and liked enough to see future content.
(Dev also said that they are planning post launch features like a better modding system)

• Love
Reactions: timiko and Soulioo

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
whenever you boot up the game and there isn't a level selected there's some things on the left that i wish you could interact with, the database and cameras specifically. the database could be a gallery/sandbox where you can view the animations, variants, states and interact with the npcs as well as a kind of bestiary with some flavor text and if different npcs have different behaviors added at some point in development. for example, the sheep are the only enemy with a penis and thus could be more inclined to mess with the toys and holes around the maps while not breaking them like the player can since they have much smaller dicks. the cameras would be far more straightforward letting the player peep around the map and voyeuristicly watch the npcs go about their business and watch them possibly entertain themselves or each other. maybe have a dedicated cv npc for the cameras that you can send in

Jan 29, 2018
The game is quite short for its length, bit buggy at times as well.
Only tag missing from here is Futa/Trans protagonist.
Generally wonder if there will be any mods, maps or more characters in this game.
Case in point.

star-trek-ds9.gif

Reactions: Atronyx

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Generally wonder if there will be any mods, maps or more characters in this game.
Game is less than a week old, and modding is planned, but the game was made to be barebones initially so that we actually have a game in the first place, instead of a No Mans Sky empty promise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: timiko

PraxidikePalms

Jun 3, 2019
image_2024-01-14_233855020.png
I'm having a fucking blast roleplaying as a liquidator sent to the office to "sack" all the non essential workers and recycle them into much more profitable protein. Pictured is another job well done. Not bad for someone who keeps alerting the guards with the clapping of their ass cheeks.
Seriously though. This might be one of the best translations of the dynamics of a fetish into gameplay that I have ever seen. It's issues are relatively minor for a game of it's kind. And it's sad I have to mention how impressed I am that there is no overt pandering to certain ideologies in the game, only because of who I see in the credits. Good on them for putting making an actually great game first.
Anyway: please please please expand on this. My only suggestions would be the generic more maps and maybe a sandbox mode. But what I would really like to see is what I might call a "meanie mode," where you don't have the cum bags glorping in happy repose, and the nature of the churning is more final and cruel. But I can see that this isn't the way the devs seem to like the fetish, and I can totally respect if they never go in that direction.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes