Unity Churn Vector [Patch c6688e38] [Naelstrof]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
Is there any sex besides the glory holes/designated npcs? You can grab and drag npcs around but is there any point to that?

Edit: Drag them around so you don't get seen while the animation plays out. Drag them around a corner out of sight and its safer.

Last edited:

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Is there any sex besides the glory holes/designated npcs? You can grab and drag npcs around but is there any point to that?
There are one time use plushes that work the same as the designated mounts (one of the cutscenes should have explained it, don't recall which level)

Currently dragging is just that, a way to eliminate targets in safer areas.

Jun 17, 2020
I would love a style of this where you're trying to escape the stages, and everyone else is trying to cock vore you as you stealth through it.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I don't even know what to say about this game. I did however find myself going back to stage 3 and making the dragon go places they aren't supposed to just to see how many security guards I could get her to get rid of for fun. Otherwise this game is absolutely wild. I did find myself enjoying the last level more than the rest though since you sort of have to play the stealth angle at some points. This game is straight up todd howard AI with how the npcs react and speak.

Movement was as fun as the og kobold kare though. You'd think this game would unlock something also for beating all the objectives but I guess not. At least a sandbox mode or gallery or something. Also seems like the kinda game people would want to play online. Really should have let you play as any of the npcs and have a reversal stealth mode where you can't just store your mistakes in the balls.....

Oh well, that's my thoughts on this game. It's definitely a niche genre so good for anyone who likes this I suppose. Not my cup of joe but I can say it's nicely done and the characters look nice.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
there was a patch on the 19th. a week 1 patch. wonder if anyone will get around to posting it here or if the uploader forgot about it.

Reactions: Lowdieeeee

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Here are my quickest times with all objectives completed. Last one is hard to do fast due to size restrictions.

Office - 00:01:44:9160000

Warehouse - 00:02:01:1360000

City - 00:00:34:4820000

Station - 00:07:41:3120000

Reactions: NemesisA51999

menny

May 28, 2017
Pretty fun, would be neat if they added a for fun mode where you could walk around uncontested, that or what that earlier guys suggested with a "meanie mode"

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Technically there was one a few days ago but it was mainly just condom physics updates, Ai updates and other stuff, no real new content to be spoken of
"no real new content to be spoken of"
What are you talking about? the condom physics alone are a great addition. and there are fixes to the 4th map which was a bit game breaking. (some npcs getting stuck, which made getting the janitor difficult if she got stuck.).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChurnVector-1.0Patched2(1f2310b8 patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ritzy

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I just realize that NPC's bring the condoms back to like a recombulator that makes them like; un-cum.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes