Unity Churn Vector [Patch c6688e38] [Naelstrof]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
So someone made a simple mod for the game.
It uses MelonLoader to make it work:
This is what the mod does:
Num1 or Alt+1 = Remove all doors
Num2 or Alt+2 = Disable Fog
Num3 or Alt+3 = Disable Balls Colliders
Num4 or Alt+4 = Everyone is naked
Num5 or Alt+5 = Noone cares you are here (no npc agro)
Num6 or Alt+6= 999 BreedingStand uses before break
Num7 or Alt+7 = Decrease inflation's
Num9 or Alt+9= Increase Inflation's
Num0 or Alt+0= First go to City and press 0 to duplicate the Dragon. Now pressing 0 spawns a dragon until restart. Lets you spawn the dragon onto other maps. Kinda buggy.

In order to make the mod work, download the MelonLoader installer, select the game .exe when installing, then take the mod, and put it into the mods folder where the game is.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Num0 or Alt+0= First go to City and press 0 to duplicate the Dragon. Now pressing 0 spawns a dragon until restart. Lets you spawn the dragon onto other maps. Kinda buggy.

In order to make the mod work, download the MelonLoader installer, select the game .exe when installing, then take the mod, and put it into the mods folder where the game is.
Someone went and did what everyone wanted which was add a sandbox mode basically. Good on them.

Reactions: ELECTRO503.

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
Makes sense. Crouching lowers the speed they notice you, so crouch jumping would benefit as well. 22 on City is impressive though, considering the way I usually go doesn't require crouching at all. Three jumps to get into the office, out the window, into the vehicle. There's a potential jump from another spot that might shave off a couple seconds, but I haven't managed it.

Good on you, though.

menny

May 28, 2017

Dangerously based individual, we thank you for your service

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Tried to speedrun this and got times for the levels in order of 00:01:29.2898, 00:01:53.077, 00:00:22.602, and 00:04:46.285
After seeing you did so well on all the stages beating all my times, I wanted to see if i could do better. But your city time is really fast I couldnt even beat it when the dragon stayed close to the window I use to get to the van quickly. Closest I could get was still 5 seconds slower than yours. Anyway here are my times, probably the last time I do this until maybe new stages are added.
Screenshot (9).png

jSndfjkn;awjk

Aug 1, 2022
After seeing you did so well on all the stages beating all my times, I wanted to see if i could do better. But your city time is really fast I couldnt even beat it when the dragon stayed close to the window I use to get to the van quickly. Closest I could get was still 5 seconds slower than yours. Anyway here are my times, probably the last time I do this until maybe new stages are added.
View attachment 3360374
been trying to beat it too, but I just got lucky and the vore animation started mid-air going to the van. Also, wtf my best warehouse time is 1:49 how the bloody hells did you chop off 9 seconds, I have been grabbing them and dumping them at the start so I can I b-hop at lightning speed.

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
been trying to beat it too, but I just got lucky and the vore animation started mid-air going to the van. Also, wtf my best warehouse time is 1:49 how the bloody hells did you chop off 9 seconds, I have been grabbing them and dumping them at the start so I can I b-hop at lightning speed.
It was a lot of trial and error. My route is basically doing a lap of the map i start from one side and then return from the other. Only thing is, it is really easy to get stuck on the boxes on the return route. And it also doesn't help that the guards occasionally interupt my route while im being weighed down. So, I got lucky that I barely got slowed down by the boxes on the way back. Though if someone is able to make it back somehow without getting slowed down by the boxes, I think they could shave even more time off.

jSndfjkn;awjk

Aug 1, 2022
View attachment 3360374
no idea how to beat your station time though. did find some glitches like on office you can activate the elevator from the wall.

consey

Aug 6, 2022
No sex knockout?
1708266219789.png
(Also i did not expect that this game had vore and no sex knockout and inflation)

Last edited:

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
Unfortunately for those that aren't into it, this is a 100% fetish game. Sex is only to dispose of your victims, and there's nothing but a fade out if you get caught. Only a single actual death in the City level, and beyond that just a lot of boobs, cocks, balls, and splooge.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes