Unity Churn Vector [Patch c6688e38] [Naelstrof]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Oh alright. You can try this new mod i made which works on the latest version. Just make sure to remove MelonLoader.
Also, for those who want to remove melonloader, all you have to do is go into the files, remove the meolnloader folder, and the two dll files: version.dll and dobby.dll

Reactions: paw_beans

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Also, for those who want to remove melonloader, all you have to do is go into the files, remove the meolnloader folder, and the two dll files: version.dll and dobby.dll
Alternatively use the uninstaller that is included in the MelonLoader installer. I'm also uploading a clean game build and a pre-modded build to make it easier for people.

Last edited:

Kitsunefox

Oct 17, 2023
Churn Vector Cheat Mod + Mirrors
User Sooba released a cheat mod that broke with the latest update. I decided to rewrite it to use BepInEx instead of MelonLoader since that should work even after many game updates. It's now also fully open source, so the community or other people can easily fork it, expand it, or update it if needed.

Source Code:
[/SPOILER]
Im not a coder but how hard would it be to change it from 999 to say 10 uses if one wanted to have a little fun

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Im not a coder but how hard would it be to change it from 999 to say 10 uses if one wanted to have a little fun
Not that hard. At the very bottom of the code you can find this:

C:
field.SetValue(stand, 999);
simply change it to something that fits your style and compile it. For now i uploaded a build that changes it to 10 for you. I'm looking into making it a proper mod menu that allows you to input custom data.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kitsunefox

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ChurnVector-07bcfc4aHotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
I did a second rewrite that now allows you to change the amount of possible uses at runtime so while playing. Give it a try.

Kitsunefox

Oct 17, 2023
Churn Vector Cheat Mod + Mirrors
User Sooba released a cheat mod that broke with the latest update. I decided to rewrite it to use BepInEx instead of MelonLoader since that should work even after many game updates. It's now also fully open source, so the community or other people can easily fork it, expand it, or update it if needed.

Edit: it now got a second rewrite. It now has a GUI for the users and some extra cheats. Additionally all cheats are now togglable.

Source Code:

might want to add that F1 is the cheat menu hotkey to open and close it

MrChicken2

Mar 15, 2021
looks like you put the folder in the wrong place, C:\Users\name\AppData\LocalLow\ArchivalEugeneNaelstrof\ChurnVector\mods is the location where mod folders go.
i was only looking at the LocalLow\Naelstrof folder, did not realize they changed it for churn

Soulioo

Jan 2, 2019
Yeeeeah, so i tried to reskin the Dragon boss, but i dont know how to install the mod. I didnt have a Mod folder in Appdata..etc path. I had my mod folder in ChurnVector where is extracted it. I did download the mod from steamworkshop using the steam cmd. But really no idea how to install it next...

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Yeeeeah, so i tried to reskin the Dragon boss, but i dont know how to install the mod. I didnt have a Mod folder in Appdata..etc path. I had my mod folder in ChurnVector where is extracted it. I did download the mod from steamworkshop using the steam cmd. But really no idea how to install it next...
Ideally, putting it in the mod folder that should come with the game should make it work, as that is what the creator said in discord

MrChicken2

Mar 15, 2021

you have to install the mods like this
Churn.png
churn2.png

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
So, anyone had any luck with installing the only new map in workshop (CV_construct) ? I got kind of a weird result. The numbering of levels is off, as construct was supposed to be level number 3, but only four levels show up. I also got 80% completetion on my save, but I can not for the love of god start the map. Any ideas?

Reactions: Silverrrain2

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
So, anyone had any luck with installing the only new map in workshop (CV_construct) ? I got kind of a weird result. The numbering of levels is off, as construct was supposed to be level number 3, but only four levels show up. I also got 80% completetion on my save, but I can not for the love of god start the map. Any ideas?
maybe you need to install css

Reactions: Lt.Loner
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes