4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Congrats on the release it looks great
Wow, loved the Carrie ending of course would've love to see an extension of that or at least it being planned but anyway I guess that does it, looking forward for your next projects this one was great
(Yes I'm being silly mad for which one itll continue from I'm sorry mean no offense)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrHoneyCraft

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Circumstances [Ch 1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux (1.2 GB/ 590 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrHoneyCraft

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Thanks for all the comments and for sharing your impressions.

I have added Future tags to the dev notes.

Now addressing some of your points.

The purpose of the 1st chapter is to show the bond between Carrie and the MC and a bit of backstory and to give you a glimpse of what could have happened in an alternate reality between or to them (3 endings).
That's where the True Route comes into the picture. The True Route is basically the reality of the game.

From chapter 2, no endings are planned until the final chapters, so structurally the game will take a more classic approach. Choices will still have impact, of course.

In chapter 2 and onward, the MC will try to find Carrie while getting to know new characters and meeting some old faces.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
I like the game, others have said they don't like being the helpless victim, but the TRUE path story is literally MC defending Carrie, using his own body as a shield to prevent her from being hurt. Clearly yall skipped over half the game and didnt read anything being said.
That being said, i'm fucking pissed this only had Chapter 1. I do however hope you don't drag out reuniting carrie and MC cause i'd rather not have filler story before the actual story can happen, that also being said

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Very disturbing. I don't like playing a helpless victim, someone who can do nothing about violence and injustice.
Exactly, good luck to the dev. The game goes on ignore.
It's an ongoing story. Really one of the oldest troupes out there. you have to keep playing to get the complete story, and you'll be glad you did.
Unless you're a person like Eris and Bo :oops:

Thanks, MrHorneyCraft

Reactions: MrHoneyCraft

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The only path that made remote sense to me was the Family Path with Carrie. Now if it's possible to continue on the true path, and still have Carrie as a potential LI while adding other LIs, then I am intrigued, but still wondering how do we get the true path? Additionally, will we still have to choose a single LI path or will there be an option to include a path to be with more than 1 LI (throuple) since it appears there will be no harem?

Reactions: Tunak23

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Let alone the fact you end up fighting Tim to defend Carrie and technically end up winning cause he catches a bullet.
It seems it's you who did not try all the paths. My choice was to stand up to him and I died. And if I die I can't play further, I don't want to make other choices and play someone I'm not. That's why there shall never be choices leading to a game over.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
It seems it's you who did not try all the paths. My choice was to stand up to him and I died. And if I die I can't play further, I don't want to make other choices and play someone I'm not. That's why there shall never be choices leading to a game over.
Buddy it was pretty plain to see/understand what is the correct path. That sounds like a you problem you couldn't distinguish that your character yeah, hes a punching bag, hes a fucking small teen whose been abused since he was a child the fuck do you think is going to happen? Hes just gonna gain mega muscles out of nowhere? Or that hes going to magically figure a way out of the situation? No, he gets beat up for a while and the literal choice you are supposed to make it to prevent any harm from coming to Carrie and assuming you got a bad end means you didnt do that. What kind of dummy are you that you ignored the smaller weaker, more vulnerable person over your own characters "damage" and being beaten. Real dumb of you to admit you ignored the small girl who clearly needed protecting. Considering all that and you getting fucking smoked means L bozo.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes