• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

arnaldo321

Jul 8, 2020
I loved this game, cant wait to see what will rapen with carrie and mc. Any perspectv about the time will realese the next update?

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
I loved this game, cant wait to see what will rapen with carrie and mc. Any perspectv about the time will realese the next update?
Well about that at the end of this chapter it says their wasnt enough players playing the game/ supporting it. so that was the last update for it for the time being. Sad part i just finish it and i was willing to support it but then i read that at the end.

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
It's to bad the dev is shelving the game, and I hope that it's temporary as this has a ton of potential. I understand the choice to discontinue though as assets quickly become expensive in both time and money. Single person developers are at a huge disadvantage in the gaming industry especially when their skill set is spread over the whole pipeline of development to marketing. I think alot of the boohoo's from individuals have likely never rendered an image on daz, blender, or any other program and have never attempted to set up a whole scene with all the pertinent assets, or spent time figuring out how costly the hardware (or renting cloud services) is to get anything that is good in a time frame that is decent.

As to the game itself the only scene I feel that I could have done without in the whole of the story was the Clara lesbian scene, maybe it would have been something I accepted as later chapters revealed more about her character. A scene like this I would have hidden with a choice scene... something like MC hears sex noises before anything is seen and can than choose to either continue or retreat and either call out or call Clara with a WTF is going on?!.

My initial feels about Sophia was repulsion and that she was just a slut, but after the initial playthrough I went back and chose her options to see what they were, and while I still am repulsed by her character I can see that her likelihood of being an actual slut is rather low and that she is more like a manipulative player on an ego trip, but would have been nice to see what the dev intended as the story unraveled more.

Zora and Carrie are the majors for me in this game and I would have really enjoyed to see where those stories went.

None the less I wish the best for MrHoneyCraft in all his future endeavors.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
On different note, since I've said everything I could think of regarding dev dropping the game, perhaps it's for the best.

If what someone mentioned is true, that PI is also Eris (is that her name?), aka rapist woman from 1st chapter, that could have VERY easily also meant Carrie was part of it.
And that would lead into THAT territory. And dev can say no as much as he wants, that's where conversations would lead.

Rapist woman didn't strike me as someone who takes no for an answer. Being under her influence for years?
On the other side, since it's a NO NTR game, even if Carrie wasn't part of it, that would exclude PI from being potential LI.
And if she really is rapist, than that's not a bad thing anyway. Makes bullet to the head more likely to be available as an option.

This is all theoretical of course, considering there won't be chapter 5 :(

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I have just finished playing it and I was very disappointed to read that there will be no more.
I understand that with such a strong beginning some people might find it hard to get hooked on the story, but I think it's really good and with interesting and different characters than usual.
I really think it's a shame that the developer is leaving the project, I would have liked to have found out about it earlier and supported it.

Reactions: quartets

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
What i can see about this game is that a lot people love it but not many people knew about the game hence no money support for it. so that why it got shelf is that correct?

Reactions: TorPid

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well the dev says game is not supported enough....

soooo the supporters don´t come by themselfes.
this is not how it works dude.you make a game put it on pantreon and SS and then waiting for the money to come in???
no no no no sometimes a few supporters will find your game by themself,but mostly you as a dev has to bring your game to your supporters first.and only when you have a solid fanbase it will probably a bit easier when it starts to run by itself.

i played this and in the end i was kind of pissed off for wasting my time playing 4 chapers in a game only to read at the end of it that it will be dropped because of lack of supporters....

Last edited:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
so should this get the abandoned tag? or was that ending just a way to try and guilt people into spending money? Seemed like a great game w/ a lot of potential even w/o the harem tag, unfortunate that the dev put out 4 chapters and deemed that it didn't get enough support right away.

Reactions: areteii

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Put this on steam to generate more income and finish it. I'm enjoying the story and want to know what happened to Carrie during those 6 years

Reactions: Mosquitobyte
Jul 20, 2020
It's to bad the dev is shelving the game, and I hope that it's temporary as this has a ton of potential. I understand the choice to discontinue though as assets quickly become expensive in both time and money. Single person developers are at a huge disadvantage in the gaming industry especially when their skill set is spread over the whole pipeline of development to marketing. I think alot of the boohoo's from individuals have likely never rendered an image on daz, blender, or any other program and have never attempted to set up a whole scene with all the pertinent assets, or spent time figuring out how costly the hardware (or renting cloud services) is to get anything that is good in a time frame that is decent.
As someone who has worked with daz and other 3D modelling packages and has worked in CAD development for years (as well as "game design" in the form of Mods and level packs in the late 90's through the early 2000's on UE), a lot of this is over estimating basic VN development, specifically a renpy package. Yes, it takes time to pose the models (specially if you don't have a 3D mouse like an orb or space mouse, the posing control can be frustrating if you don't use pre-canned poses), get the lighting right (which this Dev has done fairly well), do the programming etc. But don't confuse VN development with full game development, they are two *very* different things. Renpy at it's most basic core is a slideshow program, this isn't real-time rendered, and sure some Renpy games can get stupid in depth with various "systems" regarding points etc, but this isn't the same as the guy who made Manorlord.

Now, don't get me wrong, making a quality VN with renpy isn't some cake walk or to be disregarded, but most assets are free (look at this site and you'll find most of the models/assets etc for download) and if you do pay for some models or environments, they're actually fairly low price.

I understand trying to get a VN made can *really* take a LOT away from your normal day-to-day, but to render using daz doesn't require cloud processing, or anything really *that* high in processing power, I have an old I7 dual core with 32gb ram and a 2070 that I use for test renders and goofing around with then my lap top also does some renders and my music production (3060 GPU, I7 with 64gb ram) and of course my main rig which is used for everything else (I7 with 64gb and 3090 O/C). But I've seen other VN's made by people who worked with systems older than my dual core rig, it just takes more time and patience to push out the renders.

I hope this dev reconsiders stopping development, it's unique and good character development (A bit cliche, but still entertaining). Support isn't going to magically just happen, in fact I didn't even *know* about this VN until I saw the latest update on the "most recent" tab the other day. If the quality is good, don't worry about how much time it takes, support will come if the story, renders and writing is solid enough.

Jul 20, 2020
Sorry for the double post:

What i can see about this game is that a lot people love it but not many people knew about the game hence no money support for it. so that why it got shelf is that correct?
I didn't even know about this VN until I recently just saw it on the recent update page. This makes me wonder how often the updates were, too much time between updates can have it be missed by a lot of viewers.

Put this on steam to generate more income and finish it. I'm enjoying the story and want to know what happened to Carrie during those 6 years
My guess/theory is that Carrie was trained by Eris to be a hitman/killer and now Eris is holding something on Carrie to make her return to either get revenge or get "free" form Eris and her boss.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Circumstances [Ch. 4] Unofficial Android Port + MurrayMods WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just want to say to the guys who are complaining that he stopped working on the VN that he only had 6 paying patrons (last time I checked, when ch. 3 came out)...

So no wonder that he felt overwhelmed and quit.

Reactions: Ceesko

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Really a great visual novel, the story is interesting and makes you want to know more, the characters are endearing. I can't wait to see the next part, great job!

XNXXI

Mar 14, 2020
That's how this ends? Are you serious?! I really hope the dev comes back and finishes this VN because I had a great time. Sucks they didn't get the support they needed to continue.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I cant help but think the dev failed to get the needed exposure to his avn.

The quality is for sure good enough to get decent support. But i feel like until the last update barely anyone even knew about this avn even among the avn-fans.

I played for sure 200+ avns, and a lot were way worse than this one, but i just found this one when chapter four dropped

Reactions: Wazzatheboss
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes