4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yes I did and neither that post or this one has answered the question. So let me rephrase. Did the dev bother to "tie off" any story lines, providing some measure of closure, or did they simply end it leaving everything a "lose thread"?
The last chapter ends with a hell of a cliffhanger.

Our only consolation is that they finally met. So, to quote you: "it just stops".

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Got back in the saddle again after seeing the sudden and saddening news of a possible cancellation.

As I once again am running through the first and am midway through the 2nd ch I've noticed those small things that make this VN stand out compared to most other.

Little things that happen "out of focus", bystanders actions:
Ladies walking past the MC, guys in the background turning heads to watch ladies butts, etc.

MC initial treatment of his to be agent! Nice!

MC's a "normal" guy that just happend to be caught in bad circumstances but seems, so far, to handle it the right way.

Reactions: Kakasan

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Unfortunately the DEV he was unlucky and ended up earning very little, What I've been observing is that people only want to support copies of other big games like ***** * DIK, There was a game that came out this year and it's already earning 400/500 dollars

camube

Jun 4, 2022
the early part of this game was really good

I played one ending out of the three. I realized after that the subject matter may be heavy so i was waiting for more chapters to be released before playing more. it's pretty sad knowing it's abandoned. This is one of potentially good ones. best of luck to the dev.

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
One of the reasons why I am very hesitant to give patreon support is because a lot of developers leave midway through the project for various reasons. I don't mean this as a jab towards the developer who really did an awesome job with this game and I totally understand that this is an incredible amount of work every single day. But to me it just reinforces my scepticism. I seriously considered supporting this from chapter 1 (in fact I did for a short while) and it would have broken my heart to see the cancellation now, both in terms of wasted money and being left without a conclusion. Patreon support is a big risk for everyone involved, but it is a risk for us players too. So maybe don't consider it a "lack of interest" just because we hesitate. This is exactly why we hesitate.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes