4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
As to the game itself the only scene I feel that I could have done without in the whole of the story was the Clara lesbian scene, maybe it would have been something I accepted as later chapters revealed more about her character. A scene like this I would have hidden with a choice scene... something like MC hears sex noises before anything is seen and can than choose to either continue or retreat and either call out or call Clara with a WTF is going on?!
I’m totally with you here. What was MrHoneyCraft even thinking when he wrote the script of this scene? It’s a shit-show for both MC and Carrie, she is just recovering from the hospital and her amnesia, Clara knew it and knew they were both coming and still decided that it was a good show for her client and his best friend? Really? At least, in the middle of this crap, I was happy with Carrie’s reaction, clearly disgusted by this woman who is supposed to be a serious PI and not a bad joke like she really is.

I don’t know what to think of this VN anymore, it was great before but it’s like Chapter 4's purpose was to contain as many sex scenes as possible, no matter if they make sense or not, the scene with Clara, then with Carrie, and even the one with Sophie who is supposed to be a much more complex character than the slut she appeared to be at first.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I’m totally with you here. What was MrHoneyCraft even thinking when he wrote the script of this scene? It’s a shit-show for both MC and Carrie, she is just recovering from the hospital and her amnesia, Clara knew it and knew they were both coming and still decided that it was a good show for her client and his best friend? Really? At least, in the middle of this crap, I was happy with Carrie’s reaction, clearly disgusted by this woman who is supposed to be a serious PI and not a bad joke like she really is.

I don’t know what to think of this VN anymore, it was great before but it’s like Chapter 4's purpose was to contain as many sex scenes as possible, no matter if they make sense or not, the scene with Clara, then with Carrie, and even the one with Sophie who is supposed to be a much more complex character than the slut she appeared to be at first.
Bro the PI was a antagonist, shes the same women who raped the MC in chapter 1 and Carrie's "mentor" during her time missing. She plays with the mc/carol and makes them deliberatly uncomfortable.

Reactions: Miyocoshi

Miyocoshi

Oct 10, 2021
I hope the author continues the story as it is an interesting story and more unique than other visual novels. I hope it has more views and that helps you. Cheer up!!!

Art in Heaven

Jun 26, 2021
You don't have to explain anything to me. I don't do anything with those sluts. I don't think the texts I put there are wrong, that bitch is a total slut. I don't watch any of that shit. Her behaviour and what others say made me hate that bitch immediately. It's the same in the game as it is in real life, first impressions determine the course of events. That was my first impression of that slut and I can't get rid of it, so that slut is completely air to me. Or maybe that character is just really shitty writing, but I don't care because I hate her. I'd have kicked her out of the game in a heartbeat. Her behaviour is already so fucking disgusting. Would sell quite well standing on the side of the road in a miniskirt.

That lesbian just sealed the deal on all the bullshit and the game. There is no other choice but to delete the game. That could have been avoidable and the game would have continued, but as a forced shit it never continues beyond that point.
Misogynist much?

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
i started the game 3 days ago and i must say i really enjoyed it. Hope you reconsider and continue this great game.

tenchiinlove

Aug 16, 2023
Thanks for at least 4 chapters. I has been a long time that i found a story as interesting as in this game. Very sad that we will not find out how the story would have progressend and evolved.

Reactions: Ottoeight

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
As many others have said, I only came across this game about a week ago. I got caught up in it, but at the end of the 4th chapter.....I wish that they had posted on the first page that this game was being discontinued, then I wouldn't have wasted my time in getting interested in the story.

Reactions: Hawka1O7
Jul 20, 2020
I just want to say to the guys who are complaining that he stopped working on the VN that he only had 6 paying patrons (last time I checked, when ch. 3 came out)...

So no wonder that he felt overwhelmed and quit.
You don't do a VN and into this thing to make money, you do it because you enjoy it and have a story to tell. The money/income comes after your quality story/product is noticed and gains traction via word of mouth etc.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You don't do a VN and into this thing to make money, you do it because you enjoy it and have a story to tell. The money/income comes after your quality story/product is noticed and gains traction via word of mouth etc.
Honestly, I think he had a story to tell.

Maybe, he has his own circumstances (no pun intended). Yet he says he's stopping because of low interest.

Unfortunately, he's right: very few people noticed this VN - and that's a real shame.

Maybe, if we put Circumstances in our signature then more people might come and play it.

Jul 20, 2020
Honestly, I think he had a story to tell.

Maybe, he has his own circumstances (no pun intended). Yet he says he's stopping because of low interest.

Unfortunately, he's right: very few people noticed this VN - and that's a real shame.

Maybe, if we put Circumstances in our signature then more people might come and play it.
He definitely had a story, I enjoyed it for what it was, but if he doesn't enjoy doing the work to get the VN made, it'll suffer in the end. And doing it to "get rich" is the wrong way to go about it, there's a LOT of VN's being released every day, most rarely will get past a few updates because they have in their head they're going to be the next Badik or whatever the big ones are, and they put out the exact same stories, same models with little to no modifications/changes etc and they get looked over. This one had a decent unique look and story, although a little cliche, but still decent.

And like I said in a pervious post, I didn't even know this one existed until the last update popped up in latest updates. I think in time, it would gain a following to where maybe he'd get more support via patreon/subscribestar etc if he continued to put out quality content.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
No one has the right to judge the dev or his circumstances. Everyone's gotta eat. If making this VN is taking too much time from his essential living tasks then he did right by dropping it.

There is a lot of very interesting VNs with unique stories and renders that get abandoned because of low interest, while mass produced trash get thousands of subscribers and thousand reviews.

At the very least if you liked the game and didn't have the means to support, leave a good review. But a lot of people just download without even living reviews and thus the game gets buried.

Reactions: 6pak2go

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Well it's sad it was really getting interesting but sadly chapter 4 is the last. Hope the dev will continue it even it takes months or year to update maybe then he will get more support. Just sad after finishing chapter 4

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Didn't you see what I posted 6 messages only above yours?
Yes I did and neither that post or this one has answered the question. So let me rephrase. Did the dev bother to "tie off" any story lines, providing some measure of closure, or did they simply end it leaving everything a "lose thread"?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The game was this way written ...twists and turns and a lot of going back on your choices and explore the what ifs and the -shoul a- -would a- -could a- variations of a very closed off and self reliant recurring narrative:
There are a number of outward forces like the authorities or the Cartel or the girls MC meets.

It turns out this chapter closed off yet another serving of MC being totally and unconditionally mind fukked by the girls in his life and by the plot of this game - the whole reason for MC to live the past 6 years just dissapears in the ending ... she just up and leaves outta his life, leaving more questions than answers.
it at least have a real ending
And another one bites the dust
I finished the "Family sized" path
Yes I did and neither that post or this one has answered the question. So let me rephrase. Did the dev bother to "tie off" any story lines, providing some measure of closure, or did they simply end it leaving everything a "lose thread"?
The endings in chapter one are the best you can get right now. MC finds his behtrothed but she leaves unexpectedly, to tie up her own loose ends, after remembering MC and their time together offscreen
The path for MC that was laid forth in the first chapter closes off or takes a major twist depending on what you were aiming at while playing - get to live life with another human being, even for a bit, feeling like family in their arms and around them - or just get to live a little while you reconcile your youth hurts.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterdStates7
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes