4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Can anyone tell me why the option "Promise her - sincere (try to avoid the fight)" is not available to me ?

View attachment 2977168
This decision leads you to two alternate early endings of the game.
You must reach the end of chapter one (Carrie) and replay the chapter from the beginning for this decision to become available.
I've made a Walkthrough Mod for this beautiful game. You can find the Mod here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/circumstances-ch-3-walkthrough-mod-murraymods.177000/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shaq9

Oct 1, 2017
I want to write this here in case I don't write a review, but the author did a phenomenal job writing the child characters. It isn't easy to write convincing kid characters because most writers' first instinct is to make them dumber than adults. This author did the correct thing by making them just as smart but with too much X. X can be something like naivete, ignorance (which is what the earlier seasons of South Park opted for), or irrationality (which is what the Simpsons opted for).

In Carries case, shes just as smart as the adults, but has too much hope, which makes her seem innocent. Very nice job author.

MrHoneyCraft

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019

cpwhite444

Mar 18, 2021
Players - If your Father was not just a child abusing complete sack of shit I'm not sure this game resonates. I guess I just had a better childhood than literally all the characters in this game. 2*'s from me and a very slim audience appeal IMHO.

shaq9

Oct 1, 2017
Players - If your Father was not just a child abusing complete sack of shit I'm not sure this game resonates. I guess I just had a better childhood than literally all the characters in this game. 2*'s from me and a very slim audience appeal IMHO.
No offense, but that's just silly. Immersion doesn't have to come solely from comparing your experiences with a character. My profile pic is of a character named Luna from a game called The Deluca Family and her childhood was 10 times worse than any character in this game. But her backstory is still incredible, not because I know what its like to be forced to kill my own dad like she had to, but because it's well-written enough for people to feel sympathy for her even though they can't comprehend such a thing.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
MrHoneyCraft First time I played your game and I absolutely loved it! But what a cliffhanger ending man! I literally cannot reunite with Carrie. Do you have any ETA for the Chapter 4? Also please at the next episode don't make huge cliffhanger like this one!

Also will we have a harem route? It would be really good if we can. Or if not harem at least routes with 2 or more girls maybe? Don't need to be all girls. Like Zora-Malana route...etc. Also will there be some girl on girl fun with your girls. Like in threesomes or you watch and join later...etc

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Circumstances [Ch. 3] Unofficial Android Port + MurrayMods WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
Even with the dark tone of the first chapter, i enjoyed the story a lot. The characters feel real with their own struggles, a slowburn with realistic interactions.I highly recommend this to everyone, it's worth playing and supporting. All the best Dev!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The renders are rough around the edges but have their own charm. The writing is excellent, I got immersed in the story. Keep up the good work! I might support it for a bit.

arbiter221

Jan 26, 2021
Really enjoying this so far. Quality writing of the children (as shaq9 said), decent renders, and an intriguing but not over the top storyline.

Reactions: MrHoneyCraft

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Just done a first playthrough and so far I like it, a lot.
Going to try as many routes as possible before I make up my mind about the game but it shows a lot of promise.
The story is interesting and, apart from a few strange looking characters, the over all look of the game is excellent.
Hope it gets finished, most games I like usually end up abandoned, lets hope I haven't jinxed it by liking it too much.

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
Family Sized ending was all i could ask for. Now i just need to wait for the longer version of it :BootyTime:

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes