4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

MrHoneyCraft

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
ch2_banner4.jpg

Overview:
Our Main Character would certainly have been a lost cause if a little girl hadn’t popped up out of nowhere to pull him
back from the edge of the cliff. They form an unbreakable bond that means more than their own life for both of them.
The story starts out by portraying this relationship between them - in a hostile environment - with the potential of them
becoming family or lovers. Then all hell breaks loose...

Thread Updated: 2023-10-03
Release Date: 2023-09-14
Developer: MrHoneyCraft - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Others:
ANDROID*
Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

6.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg 1.jpg 4.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg pic6.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Chapter 1
  • About 1.800 renders and 10 animations
  • 1 romanceable and 2 seducible characters
  • 3 Endings and a True Route
frye-stare.gif

Ok reading that, it seems that this was a short game, or are the 3 endings in case the player doesn't follow the "True route" and this is the only one that continues in a possible next chapter?

Btw, it would be appreciated if you put a list of planned tags dev.

EDIT: ok, first i must say a little warning "The True Route" gets pretty dark :KEK: , and i don't know what to really expect about that...

Good luck.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Circumstances-CH1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Welcome, All! No ntr now or in the future.

Good in all, but If it's no NTR, maybe changing 2 of those pictures, so people don't get the WRONG idea would better IMO... Just some advice to avoid some misunderstandings. ;)
1677876692400.png 1677876714281.png

Also, will it be a harem? Throuple? It says 3 endings and 1 true route.

Also, a list of planned tags would be nice.
And will the MC be the only one fucking the girls?

Good luck.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 2434392

Overview:
Our Main Character is someone with a rough start in life.
He would certainly have been a lost cause if a little girl hadn’t popped up out of nowhere to pull him back from the edge of the cliff.
They form an unbreakable bond that means more than their own life for both of them.
The story starts out by portraying this relationship between them - in a hostile environment - with the potential of them becoming family or lovers.
The choice is in the hands of the player (3 endings in Chapter 1).

hmm sounds like incest? Either way looks like interesting story.

good luck man!​

lkta

May 3, 2017
Interesting enough but playing along only to get to one of several game over screens just makes all of the choices and any relationships with the characters as a result of these choices completely pointless so doubt i will bother with the next chapter.

I have played through it multiple times now to see all of the endings but it all just feels like a waste of time as there is no continuation to the story i was playing based on the initial choices i made.

Additionally with 3 such extremely different endings already seen what is actually left to play for? Not wishing to spoil but any future ending from the "true route" is just going to be some sort of variation of these endings that you have already seen

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Interesting with all right writing. Though, it is pretty much a kinetic novel.

There is only one path that matters, if you want to continue playing the story. All the other paths are game overs, or as the author puts it, "endings". In order to continue playing this game in the next update, you have to follow only one path and avoid the others or else it is game over. So yeah, it is basically a kinetic novel.

In the end, the game was only about 15 minutes long for me. I got what I thought was the best possible path going (Both Dad's get arrested, MC and Carrie are saved, then years later, you're engaged to be married and have a baby girl), and I'm thinking that the game should really pick up from there now. But nope. That's not the true path. And I end up with a game over because I wasn't on the "true" path.

So yeah, I couldn't go again after that. So that was the end of the game for me I guess. Pretty short game. Reminds me of this other game I tried once, Aleja's Adventures or something like that. Game was a kinetic novel, cause if you made any choice that wasn't on the right path, it was a game over. That's how this felt.

I mean, it's not a bad game and has a unique start, but what I wrote above just kind of left a sour taste after playing it. So not for me, but still wish you the best of luck with your project and thanks. :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Interesting with all right writing. Though, it is pretty much a kinetic novel.

There is only one path that matters, if you want to continue playing the story. All the other paths are game overs, or as the author puts it, "endings". In order to continue playing this game in the next update, you have to follow only one path and avoid the others or else it is game over. So yeah, it is basically a kinetic novel.

In the end, the game was only about 15 minutes long for me. I got what I thought was the best possible path going (Both Dad's get arrested, MC and Carrie are saved, then years later, you're engaged to be married and have a baby girl), and I'm thinking that the game should really pick up from there now. But nope. That's not the true path. And I end up with a game over because I wasn't on the "true" path.

So yeah, I couldn't go again after that. So that was the end of the game for me I guess. Pretty short game. Reminds me of this other game I tried once, Aleja's Adventures or something like that. Game was a kinetic novel, cause if you made any choice that wasn't on the right path, it was a game over. That's how this felt.

I mean, it's not a bad game and has a unique start, but what I wrote above just kind of left a sour taste after playing it. So not for me, but still wish you the best of luck with your project and thanks. :)
Agree 100%. This was my 'true ending' as far as I am concerned. Not sure what the Dev's idea of a true canon path is, but after everything that happened, I couldn't imagine how to continue this game from chapter 2 onwards making the choices to be with Carrie.

The only other epilogue I would have liked to see was both our dads killed in prison by the cartel they stole from. Ah well...

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes