jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Sadly, that's very true.
And we were considering it since a patron suggested a very interesting way to add him, while leaving a choice on "who to play as" to players.
But then again, I'm afraid my buddy DarkTl up here is right, and there's nothing we can do to actually change the biased opinion of those who hate this project of ours by principle.
And to be honest, a message "pinging" all of those who haven't liked the game - a "call to arms" to poorly rate a game - is the kind of "lowest" I've -erroneously- thought no one could ever sink to.
I agree. And even though I was among the first to rate the game down - because quite frankly Ch.3 really disturbed me - I will rate it up again simply to protest against that form of protest. And because you have clarified in another post that you intentionally added that shocker chapter in, which makes me hopeful again for ch.4.

Anyway, please keep it up guys, you do not deserve a negative campaign.

Reactions: TheWorst and DarkTl

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Where is Yen?! ._.
There is a hint about her in the end of chapter 3 ;)
It may be not so obvious if you didn't read or don't remember the books.

because quite frankly Ch.3 really disturbed me
It's understandable. When I read the books, I couldn't wait for Geralt to find Bonhart, kill him, and free Ciri. That, of course, never happened. And our Ciri is almost 19, in the books she was far from 18 when she was captured, so it was much harder for her. Especially considering what happened to the Rats in the original story.

But it also made her who she is, both physically (the scar) and mentally (the personality).

Unless I missed the news that its been publicly released already?
The thing is, patreon rules now forbid to share NSFW content freely. So it seems pretty dangerous, we already had one warning for a NSFW public post. We'd like to avoid bans, especially in the middle of development.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Imagine starting a whole hating campaign against a patreon game because it doesn't match your personal fetishes.

We were considered adding Geralt as an alternative playable character, but I'm starting to doubt if it's worth it. After all, the hardcore anti-Vesemir crowd seems to be made mostly from trolls and flamers, so paying attention to their requests is pointless: they will always find another reason to hate.
I think its silly to write off a whole alternative route because of a few "troll and flamers." If there's actually a interesting way to incorporate it, and its feasible you should go for it. There's tens of thousands of silent players out there that would enjoy that, punishing them because of a few haters is pretty harsh.

Aug 28, 2018
Anyone can tell me how much there is in this game content wise? Never played it so far, should i wait for a couple months or is there enough content for a play trough already?

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I love this game! The only thing that could make it better would be to be able to get the girls pregnant.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys i got stuck when a witcher attacks me he keeps healing what can i do ? or is that the end of the curent build?

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Normally you can do only a few actions if I remember, try it all and you'll understand easily how you should fight him

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Normally you can do only a few actions if I remember, try it all and you'll understand easily how you should fight him
well i dont thats why im asking i mean i doge and block depending of his attack but he keeps healing

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I think its silly to write off a whole alternative route because of a few "troll and flamers." If there's actually a interesting way to incorporate it, and its feasible you should go for it. There's tens of thousands of silent players out there that would enjoy that, punishing them because of a few haters is pretty harsh.
Can't be helped: no matter what we choose, it's gonna be either a "silly "or "harsh" decision.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
What? Those are both the same choice.
As much as those "few" troll and flamers and those "tens of thousands" are [SPOILER ALERT] on the same team:
The "quantity mismatch" had me thinking you were referring to two different sides.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
As much as those "few" troll and flamers and those "tens of thousands" are [SPOILER ALERT] on the same team:
The "quantity mismatch" had me thinking you were referring to two different sides.
Are there more then a few? Also sure, most of the trolls are probably part of that group, but there's way more that aren't and are innocent. But do whatever you think is best.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Are there more then a few? Also sure, most of the trolls are probably part of that group, but there's way more that aren't and are innocent. But do whatever you think is best.
I don't know how many they are -I'm glad you have access to stats I have no access to :LOL:- but to be honest, I don't care.
Those who criticize are mostly the ones who wanted Geralt as main character, so adding him would make no difference to those who are supporting already (and who are the only ones we do care about).
End of the story. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Profesor Nitzsche
3.50 star(s) 60 Votes