RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't know how many they are -I'm glad you have access to stats I have no access to :LOL:- but to be honest, I don't care.
Those who criticize are mostly the ones who wanted Geralt as main character, so adding him would make no difference to those who are supporting already (and who are the only ones we do care about).
End of the story. :)
Seems kinda short sighted but okay. If you don't want to, you don't want to. Its strange that it was brought it up in the first place at all then. This seems like a "Haha trolls get pwned" situation more then anything, like it wasn't even considered.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Seems kinda short sighted but okay. If you don't want to, you don't want to. Its strange that it was brought it up in the first place at all then. This seems like a "Haha trolls get pwned" situation more then anything, like it wasn't even considered.
"Short sighted" is failing to understand you can't please everyone. Bring this up and everything will feel less strange. :giggle:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
"Short sighted" is failing to understand you can't please everyone. Bring this up and everything will feel less strange. :giggle:
If that's how you see it then nothings going to change your mind. But again, punishing people because of a few is kinda shitty.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
We know the general opinion is "we wasted our time by SLOWLY corrupting Ciri and now she suddenly is entirely broken!" and for how wrong, or confusing, or shocking this design choice may have felt like, I'm glad to notice you're exactly where we wanted you -especially in terms of emotional spikes- as that is exactly the kind of reaction we wanted to trigger.
Those who are familiar with the books know we couldn't skip this part, and we tried to deliver our take on arguably the darkest part of the entire lore.

So is Ciri actually broken? Well, just follow Malata example and have faith: Chapter 4 will clarify where you actually are with Ciri's corruption.
While I greatly look forward to seeing how you move forward from chapter 3 I struggle to just have faith as I feel like you have set yourself up for failure, allow me to elaborate.

You started out with a slow corruption setting, this entails the slow methodical breaking down of a persons mental and physical barriers in order to push them to commit acts they would not usually agree to.

You then dropped this character into a world where everything was taken from her bit by bit through force and dominance.

Now as you have stated this is a very dark part of the lore for ciri and within the realms of the witcher story it works, this is because after she is free from those dark contraints she is able to rebuild/re-invent herself into a strong powerful person by overcoming the experiences she had gone through.

This is where I believe you have backed yourself into a corner, within the realms of your game it would seem you intend to continue the corruption of ciri however returning to a slow methodical method of corruption is an unrealistic option as you have already pushed this character to the greatest depths she can sink to, the tactics of vesemir would have far less effect on the individual then they did prior to the events of chapter 3, this is due to the fact that her naivety about sexual situations and her shame will have been stripped away by the acts imposed on her while in captivity.

Essentially in my opinion the only way you can realistically carry your story forward from this point is to go even darker then you already have and as already expressed by your audience this is not and avenue they are all partial to.

That said I genuinely wish you best of luck with your game/story and I look forward to seeing how you tackle moving forward from this point.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Essentially in my opinion the only way you can realistically carry your story forward from this point is to go even darker then you already have and as already expressed by your audience this is not and avenue they are all partial to.
Hideo Kojima could get away with adding a pee-meter mechanic to an highly anticipated AAA game and still be called "a genius", so I don't see a reason why we shouldn't be getting away with what we have in mind for Chapter 4 (which is not "going even darker"...And not even adding a pee-meter :LOL:).
Moral of the story is: have faith. ;)

Last edited:

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hideo Kojima could get away with adding a pee-meter mechanic to an highly anticipated AAA game and still be called "a genius", so I don't see a reason why we shouldn't be getting away with what we have in mind for Chapter 4 (which is not "going even darker"...And not even adding a pee-meter :LOL:).
Moral of the story is: have faith. ;)
I'm not entirely sure that your point holds any relevance since him adding said mechanic in no way impacts on the pace of his story ( This is speculation, so i could be wrong XD ), futhermore I wasn't stating you couldn't get away with whatever your plans to move foreward may be, just that in order for them to not effect the pacing of your story and make it seem unrealistic there is ultimatly one path.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and either way I will be sitting patiently anticipating the next release to see what you do come up with.

Best of luck :)

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I'm not entirely sure that your point holds any relevance since him adding said mechanic in no way impacts on the pace of his story ( This is speculation, so i could be wrong XD ), futhermore I wasn't stating you couldn't get away with whatever your plans to move foreward may be, just that in order for them to not effect the pacing of your story and make it seem unrealistic there is ultimatly one path.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and either way I will be sitting patiently anticipating the next release to see what you do come up with.

Best of luck :)
My point had no relevance in terms of pace, indeed: but it had some as a provocation, meaning that both success and failure can be rather subjective.
Thanks for your interest ;)

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
love this game sooooo much. Gotta admit though that Chapter 3 left me cold though. I loved the way you were breaking her innocence in chapter 1 and 2, the pace was perfect. Reminds me of some of my favourite erotic games ever. But chapter 3 was unexpected in that regard.

Last edited:

Blinkerz

Sep 29, 2019
This game is great! Vesemir instead of Geralt is goofy and funny, which is always a nice factor in these trainer games. Chapter 3 was hot. Remember it took place over the course of weeks or maybe months. And there's still so much further for Ciri to go in terms of corruption. She got whipped and spanked which she already enjoyed, gave a few handjobs and 1 blowjob to people she had a history with. She was eventually into what was happening, but she was a prisoner kept in a dungeon for a long time. That doesn't mean from this point on she'll just be constantly begging to be groped and fucked by everything with a pulse. She hasn't been properly fucked, hasn't done much with monsters and hasn't done anything with any character from Kaer Morhen. I can't wait to see what happens in chapter 4 and beyond, I'm sure whatever direction you have planned will be awesome.

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've been wondering about something for a while.

I know incest is a popular fetish on patreon. But what about yuri incest? Ie stuff Yen + Ciri in our case, as Yen is her foster mother.

Do you think it's comparable to straight incest? Or straight is way better?

Reactions: Xto and Bakkalon

baneini

Jun 28, 2017

I know incest is a popular fetish on patreon. But what about yuri incest? Ie stuff Yen + Ciri in our case, as Yen is her foster mother.

Sure you can play around with it, but consensual lesbian romance between 2 adults is pretty boring. You have to include power imbalance to make people care.
You can make it more exciting by making it loli Ciri + Yen, make it lezdom, make them straight/unwilling and make out because Geralt coerces them to.

Reactions: Zellemate

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018

I would love for more lesbian incest to exist

Reactions: Separin and Xto

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017

They aren't relatives, so it's straight. I guess..

Reactions: swmas

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Wasn't that one of the primary reasons you were against Geralt being the MC?

Reactions: swmas

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It hardly answers my question about general people preferences.
I mean yes people like incest, its one of the most popular fetishes. Lesbian incest not to the same degree as normal incest but its still very popular. It gets a yes from me. Now mine?

Reactions: Xto and swmas
3.50 star(s) 60 Votes