D

Deleted member 2738

People complaining it's bad or disappointing when it literally says "The Worst" in the title.
...I'll leave now.

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

KlausSeinth

Aug 12, 2018
so i am confused. i played it through but miss some scenes in gallery and i have no idea what ;_; anyway to unlock gallery by cheat?

edit: my bad you can click on unlock.

you could unlock it on the gallery, just click the unlock button, I think

KlausSeinth

Aug 12, 2018
Help! im right at the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It has limited turns for the choices you make, just try and be more offensive and goodluck with rng.
Keep your guard for the middle guy, and try to slow down the healer (bottom). Then attack with Ciri's magic for high damage. Just use Ciri's bomb when the shields are up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Victor_dusk

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
To beat the three dickheads boss.
  • Attack by default
  • Guard big guy every 2nd round
  • Igni when possible
  • When shielded, Axii the healer and use bomb to get rid of it.

Reactions: Barabash

Socrates

Sep 28, 2017
  • Attack by default
  • Igni when possible
I can't seem to use fire bombs on this last battle. I have them made but they don't show up in the battle. Any clue what to due? Thanks

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
  • Attack by default
  • Igni when possible
Not working for me, even when I take no damage, around the time I get them to 3 circles left I instalosr so I'm assuming there is some kind of time limit also the healer always resist axii and my acii is maxed.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Tricking women into doing sexy things with magic or lies is kinda rapey to me. And that's the part I don't like.

Akabur, in his latest one, even shies away from that. The women in Star Channel decide to do the sexy things on their own for rewards. Jasmine wants the popularity; Hermione wants the study time; Lara wants to explore more ... yeah, that kind of makes them prostitutes in a way, but it's their choice. They could say no and leave at any time and the coercion isn't the same.

The Four Elements Trainer does this well (if you ignore the "slave" route).

One of the things I liked about Witch Trainer (even though Genie is being deceptive) is that it's clear that Hermione LIKES what she is becoming -- she is enjoying it by the end and looks forward to it, being an aggressor herself for what she wants. More of that in these games would be very welcome.
And a lot of people play trainers because they like that "tricky" "rapey" part of the game, they are fetishes for a reason. If people don't want to play that stuff then why bother playing a "trainer" game? There are infinite vanilla games out there that aren't trainers and does exactly what you wa

What makes four elements trainer good is the fact it does give you a choice, and for the most part the slave route tends to be more interesting than the love route.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Not working for me, even when I take no damage, around the time I get them to 3 circles left I instalosr so I'm assuming there is some kind of time limit also the healer always resist axii and my acii is maxed.
The axii stops their ability building for 1 round and there is a turn limit, that's why you need to focus on damage. Don't bother using axii on the shield dude only ever use it on the healer when they are shielded because you can out damage them normally. Don't use igni if the shield dude will cast on that turn as you will be wasting 2 turns. 1 damage is better than 0.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
The axii stops their ability building for 1 round and there is a turn limit, that's why you need to focus on damage. Don't bother using axii on the shield dude only ever use it on the healer when they are shielded because you can out damage them normally. Don't use igni if the shield dude will cast on that turn as you will be wasting 2 turns. 1 damage is better than 0.
It really doesn't matter whether you cast axii on the shield guy or the healer, it takes the same amount of turns to defeat the Wild Hunt either way. I wrote a step by step walkthrough here:

The first guy hits every second turn, something you have to block by having the doppler guard. The bottom heals one skull every three turns and the top one casts protection every fourth turn which you should dispel with the bomb. The only other thing you should know is that Ciri's igni takes a turn to charge. The fight isn't all that hard once you've figured it out.
Attack with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri casts Igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri casts igni > Top guy casts protection > Doppler uses axii on top guy > Ciri uses bomb > Guard with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri casts igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri charges igni > Attack with doppler > Ciri cast Igni > Guard with doppler > Ciri uses bomb > Attack with doppler > Attack with Ciri and you've won.
There's an alternative where you have the doppler cast Axii on the bottom guy instead of the top one which is slightly different, still takes the same amount of steps though.

Reactions: Frydzielson

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Then why must an entire genre change because a few don't like a set type of fetishes that come with that genre just because they like the artwork?
I never made any demands. I gave my opinion about the kinds of games I like, which is worth just as much as yours that says they should be another way.

I believe that it is possible to do "trainer" games without coercion, and I even gave an example of how Akabur has done it. You certainly are free to not play that game in the same way I am free not to play games I don't like.

Giving your opinion is fine. Thinking yours is the only valid one is the problem.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I never made any demands. I gave my opinion about the kinds of games I like, which is worth just as much as yours that says they should be another way.

I believe that it is possible to do "trainer" games without coercion, and I even gave an example of how Akabur has done it. You certainly are free to not play that game in the same way I am free not to play games I don't like.

Giving your opinion is fine. Thinking yours is the only valid one is the problem.
I never claimed you made any demands, your not the first person I've heard to mak such a type of statement as that which is why I chose to ask you it, just like I never said your opinion was worthless. If I thought it was worthless I wouldn't have asked. So I would like for you to stop making assumptions there.

I didn't respond to you "examples" because to the very examples you gave 4 elements trainer and star69, well star 69 in its own right can be argued to barely even be a trainer since there isn't even really any training... hell t can be argued there really isn't even that much corruption regardless of how you like seeing it done. Thats not even bringing into the fact its actually argued not to be a good game at all in general. Especially if you compare it to its two competitors four element trainer or something unlimited.

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes