• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes
Jul 25, 2022
I want to make it clear that it's not just the stepcest that bothered me about this game but also the fact that I had to optimize my pc 3 times to run this cool game, and even then it kept running a little heavy on my pc

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Let me get this straight. The MC sneaks on his "step" sister, gets super horny, and decides to run out to bang a hooker real quick. That about right?
yea i didn't get that either, he had a perfectly good stepsister there already, why did he need to find a prostitute?!?
but so far, it reminds me kinda of the chinese and korean manga done in videos on youtube, the portals etc haha
hope he can save may, of course by fucking her till she ahegaos....

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
yea i didn't get that either, he had a perfectly good stepsister there already, why did he need to find a prostitute?!?
but so far, it reminds me kinda of the chinese and korean manga done in videos on youtube, the portals etc haha
hope he can save may, of course by fucking her till she ahegaos....
I believe that the Dev is trying to set up a group of people as "demonic saviors" Remember the flashing red eyes? Also, the girl at the end of this that was talking to him had red eyes, and I'm willing to bet that MC will have red eyes as well. Basically, the people fighting the "whatevers" that are attacking will be demonic in nature, or have demonic tendencies. Thus the dev is trying to set up the MC as douchey as possible so he can play it off as "demonic".

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I believe that the Dev is trying to set up a group of people as "demonic saviors" Remember the flashing red eyes? Also, the girl at the end of this that was talking to him had red eyes, and I'm willing to bet that MC will have red eyes as well. Basically, the people fighting the "whatevers" that are attacking will be demonic in nature, or have demonic tendencies. Thus the dev is trying to set up the MC as douchey as possible so he can play it off as "demonic".
yea i got that, loved the yumiko chick with the purple hearts in her eyes, god if only that happened in real life, it'd be so easy to figure out who to go for haha..
btw you haven't seen those korean manhwa where portals open up and monsters come out and only certain ppl have the powers to defeat them? for some weird reason there are a large number of authors stuck on portals/players etc. this reminds me of them, but with some sex thrown in too.

Nov 30, 2018
So, here is my 0.1 Review. Spoilers!!
Overall, I think this game has some potential, though it is clear this is the first time the dev has created anything.

Mechanics:
First i should state that the animations are top notch. Very few AVNs i have seen have this level of fluidity. The dev clearly pushed the boundary for what studio NEO is capable of. With that being said, there were several instances where there were animations that i felt didnt need to be there. The dev would animate the MC going up the stairs, walking down the hall, one character would even jump down from a ledge. I feel like if the dev didnt focus on animating these scenes and just do frames then he would have had more time developing his dialogue and the initial story and the initial release would be longer. Second, the text box needs work. Several times there would be a stall between sentences that would cause me to space bar skip and i had to back track. Needs work. Third, the character face icon popping up to indicate who is speaking is just a little janky. I cant think of any AVN that really does this because its not necessary. Again, another opportunity where the dev could have focused on more important things.
Design:
The overall design of the world is well done. Dev did a good job at making me believe there was a world beyond what set he created. I know that many people here have been raving over the character designs but IMO, i just think they are OK. They are definitely a step above the default HS character design but i feel that if the dev spent as much time on the models as he did the animations this game would be squarely moving towards the top 5 AVNs. Many of the men, especially the MC, has too broad a chest making them look a bit disproportionate. I appreciate the dev making as many unique models as he could but a the same time some of them just dont make sense. The delinquents are a major factor. The main delinquent is obviously a delinquent but his cronies honestly look like people he would be bullying and not part of a gang. Just a nit pick on my part, really. Other than that, it's pretty good though the dev should refine models for later versions.
Story:
This is going to be the biggest chunk of my thoughts. Again, spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
just few posts from itch, dev is there responding to ppl so if anyone got any ? can go there

1684619412006.png

1684619428553.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well this was certainly interesting.... animations are very unique and good quality, rare to see something like this outside of sex scenes, tho I think it's a bit overdone in some places where a render or two could have been enough. Story-wise it's ok, could be decent given enough time. MC model I've seen in a dozen games so nothing new there. The writing is meh, I've seen worse but the dev definitely could use someone to fine-tune the script a bit. Overall still enjoyed it

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Game looks good, but these camera flights and the scenes altogether make my pc suffer hard. I hope you are going to optimize the game more in the future updates. It's annoying, and that's a shame because the game itself is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: varkatzas666

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Game looks good, but these camera flights and the scenes altogether make my pc suffer hard. I hope you are going to optimize the game more in the future updates. It's annoying, and that's a shame because the game itself is good.
Same here, I hope you optimize the game,dev

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
imo this forum need a step-cest tag, i have nothing against step-relation but perso you can't count Step- as incest no matter what a few keep telling themself, either you are blood related or not end of the topic.
So like the others will wait for a good soul to make a mod, if not them wish good luck to the dev & will look for others game with true incest inside. ;)

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes