2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
well well well another update i could of sworn that this was updated not to long ago like a few weeks to a month maybe less ? i dunno maybe it feels like that either way looking forward to it (y):coffee:

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CityLightsLoveBites-0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

VoodooDragoon98

Jun 4, 2020
Why oh why did the dev add the simulated scenes with future Mai or whatever?! That's such a terrible plot device and mechanic. It literally exists for the sole purpose of changing sex scenes when they don't need to be changed in any way. It negates any type of meaningful character development, because as we saw in the restaurant scene with the trio, it makes all dialogue and interactions null and void. This "mechanic" didn't exist originally so I feel like the dev added it in to counter all the comments about the MC being way too aggressive and and weird with his inappropriate flirting. If a character from the future or the real world or wherever she's from has to come in and alter the "simulation" so that sex scenes happen, then that's terrible. There's no further explanation as to why or how this is happening and it literally just pops up out of nowhere to ruin the flow of the story... What little bit of a story is actually there anyway.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
City Lights Love Bites [v0.1.8] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 226mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: The King of Pirates
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes