2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CityLightsLoveBites-0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

VoodooDragoon98

Jun 4, 2020
Why oh why did the dev add the simulated scenes with future Mai or whatever?! That's such a terrible plot device and mechanic. It literally exists for the sole purpose of changing sex scenes when they don't need to be changed in any way. It negates any type of meaningful character development, because as we saw in the restaurant scene with the trio, it makes all dialogue and interactions null and void. This "mechanic" didn't exist originally so I feel like the dev added it in to counter all the comments about the MC being way too aggressive and and weird with his inappropriate flirting. If a character from the future or the real world or wherever she's from has to come in and alter the "simulation" so that sex scenes happen, then that's terrible. There's no further explanation as to why or how this is happening and it literally just pops up out of nowhere to ruin the flow of the story... What little bit of a story is actually there anyway.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
City Lights Love Bites [v0.1.8] Unofficial Android Port

- 226mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: The King of Pirates

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Wow...

Good Lord. I sat through the campy intro, the introduction of Mai and then the character's first thought of word salad garbage but as soon as he sexually harassed the receptionist and it somehow worked... delete.

I don't care how good the girls look. Just no.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You must know Tom Cruise literally harasses girls in the bar as his only pick up lines and even in the female bathroom, to the point the Military Police come get him - effectively validating he is a total and absolute creep women should/would rund for the hills from, yet the movies, both MAverick young and old get the girl they sexually harass - it is what some wildly successful movies portray as courtship - deal with it!
I don't care how good the girls look. Just no.
Banging the nanny - Robin William married the nanny he sexually harassed avoiding the sexual assault accusation, Arnold Swatzwnwggwer supported her financially to the point her kid - his kid also - looks like a 1 to 1 copy of him in the glory days,
while others simply throw money into it - those are way more taboo than poor hook up ettiquette - not to mention many if not all vialins simply grab or rape girls with impunity for a lot of the game time - Ataegina school girl harasser is even portrayed as being seduced by the school girl - how many teachers got away like that IRL? - some did, some did not - blaming the victim who, for the most part, does not press charges and tells nobody who has no chance to know of this being just a poor attempt or full on sexual assault.

letsrage2

Feb 19, 2020
Is it just me or is anyone else cringing at the convos, like what did i read, why does the MC talk like that and why are the women ok with it. Did the Dev forget to add the Mind control tag or maybe Corruption?
Great renders though 10/10

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Storm_13

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 3774857

Overview:
MC gets a fresh start after quitting his job and moving to the city of RoshVale. In RoshVale,
he will encounter six main female characters.
Will he find his perfect match under the city lights, or will he be a player driven by lust? The choice is yours!​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-15
Release Date: 2024-09-15
Developer: NaughtyOba - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Android v0.1.5: - - - -

View attachment 3826600 View attachment 3826599 View attachment 3774849 View attachment 3774840 View attachment 3774841 View attachment 3774845 View attachment 3774846 View attachment 3774847 View attachment 3774848
Updated android when?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
No Mega, Pixeldrain or Gofile download links for Windows? Those 3 are about the only ones I trust, or care to touch when it comes to larger files. Whoever uploads should be aware of that, but ain't the first time I've seen those 3 missing as download site options in here :confused:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not gonna lie, i fell for the impression that this is supercringe but luckily i kept going and damn.. wellplayed, dev, wellplayed.

• Wow
Reactions: IRebel
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes