Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Wow...just wow this game is soo nicely polished, and vici is one of the hottest redheads :D And I also really like where the story is going...soooo please more? ;D

Reactions: Namco15

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
When i saw the interceptor it was love on first sight , Vic's ass and that car are a deadly combination, can we just take them together for a spin? :sneaky:
Absolutely man both are works of art I wouldn't mind seeing her modeling with it :love:

Reactions: smokebox

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Latest version is available for $10 and up Patrons, and Episode 1 is available to all patrons. Also if you haven't done so, it's open for a few more days, and everyone can vote!

Last edited:

joypinse

May 5, 2018
I you guys love the music, then i can recommend Irving Force too.
awesome thanks!
some doom1 vibes in there ;)
p.s. talking about this one "godmode"

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think as long they get scores they should be added to the info... its called INFO not TOP Girl scores...
And actually they have almost as much content as the other TOP Girls :p
I said going forward.

Hidden scores are a thing for people not important to the entirety of the game.

Shanlon probably won't have much involvement now, her part is done.

You will also note that the only people with scores are the 3 main love interests. They are the only people that matter for the whole game.

Reactions: Oddball2k

joypinse

May 5, 2018
ok sorry if this is a little off-topic but for all the ost lovers
this is still my no1 after all those years

;)

Reactions: Nulldev
Sep 24, 2017
You will also note that the only people with scores are the 3 main love interests. They are the only people that matter for the whole game.
This is not true. Chandra gets Score and Lust points, while Shannon gets only Lust points. Look in the WT...
As long such points are important to get some scenes, you should be able to see them...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is not true. Chandra gets Score and Lust points, while Shannon gets only Lust points. Look in the WT...
As long such points are important to get some scenes, you should be able to see them...
I've seen the walkthrough, they are hidden scores for scenes unimportant to the game.

It adds interest and things to find.

Adding everything to the info will make things boring. Philly knows what he's doing.

Sep 24, 2017
Adding everything to the info will make things boring. Philly knows what he's doing.
You can also say that adding the Top Girls scores to the info is boring...
It makes no sense that its only boring to know the scores from the side chars.
Philly is a good developer, that doesn't mean that he is a super hero who makes all right :p

I've seen the walkthrough, they are hidden scores for scenes unimportant to the game.
Uninportant scenes? Hmm... its a sex game.. so yeah why should sex scenes be IMPORTANT... :D
And the IMPORTANT Top girl scores lead also to scenes which are not important in the end... is it important if you had 2 or 3 scenes with a girl if the end is the same? That was the case in DA...

You have your opinion, its ok but in the moment it looks like you are trying to find reasons but you don't know the answer either.

Reactions: DoomedForever

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Uninportant scenes? Hmm... its a sex game.. so yeah why should sex scenes be IMPORTANT... :D
And the IMPORTANT Top girl scores lead also to scenes which are not important in the end... is it important if you had 2 or 3 scenes with a girl if the end is the same? That was the case in DA...
You are blatantly misinterpreting what she said. Even if unintentionally its still renders the rest of your post baseless. And by the way if you say something like "its fine to have a different opinion" don't continue with something akin to "but you are stupid". Becasue it tells you actually aren't fine.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes