Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
its a sex game
No, it's a story based game with sex scenes, massive difference.

Anyway, we aren't going to agree on this one.

And the IMPORTANT Top girl scores lead also to scenes which are not important in the end.
Of course the top girl score is important in the end considering that is the score which leads to whichever girl you end up with.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You can also say that adding the Top Girls scores to the info is boring...
It makes no sense that its only boring to know the scores from the side chars.
Philly is a good developer, that doesn't mean that he is a super hero who makes all right :p

Uninportant scenes? Hmm... its a sex game.. so yeah why should sex scenes be IMPORTANT... :D
And the IMPORTANT Top girl scores lead also to scenes which are not important in the end... is it important if you had 2 or 3 scenes with a girl if the end is the same? That was the case in DA...

You have your opinion, its ok but in the moment it looks like you are trying to find reasons but you don't know the answer either.
actually I'm with Avaron1974 on this.... for example while Philly_Games did an amazing work with the Shenlon scene (btw, could you ask for permission before using my darkest fantasies?) I don't need to go through it to progress the story, nor achieve MC's goal, I could even ignore Venus if I wanted ( sure it would be rude to Betty but MC would still get the info).... I could even refuse sex with Victoria if I wanted and it would still move the plot forward.... Chandra is the only one I just can't say no to.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
actually I'm with Avaron1974 on this.... for example while Philly_Games did an amazing work with the Shenlon scene (btw, could you ask for permission before using my darkest fantasies?) I don't need to go through it to progress the story, nor achieve MC's goal, I could even ignore Venus if I wanted ( sure it would be rude to Betty but MC would still get the info).... I could even refuse sex with Victoria if I wanted and it would still move the plot forward.... Chandra is the only one I just can't say no to.
I couldn't say no to Ellen.

I mean, I tried and then my hand slapped me round the face for being an idiot so had to reload and get her naked.

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
Excessively good game! original world, attaching and enticing characters, and esthetically pleasing in their own separate ways. decent story too, even if a good chunk is still a the "mysterious" step, which make it too soon to judge. And a mix of quality and quantity for each chapter that make it one of the rare game I eagerly download and play at each update. Really, you can feel the passion and the work ethics here, and it pays. kudos to you Philly!

Personnal preference would be the overall athmosphere, the sexual tension/relation of equal between victoria and MC, and the taming of Shanlon (hope this path eventually lead to some more content. tbh was a bit surprised that a man that seemed to have so much experience in violence and in bed was so surprised and hesitant when confronted to a vindicative masochist, even after having chosen how to "deal" with her).

I agree with the critic on the girl infos. I feel like it really tell you "these three girls are important, the others don't actually matters" which undervalue the rest of the cast, the chandra/shalon actions (In particular with a game that strive brilliantly to not look like just a linear VN, where actions have consequences), and the willing suspension of disbelief. I think compared to that, fears of info bloat are insignifiant.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Excessively good game! original world, attaching and enticing characters, and esthetically pleasing in their own separate ways. decent story too, even if a good chunk is still a the "mysterious" step, which make it too soon to judge. And a mix of quality and quantity for each chapter that make it one of the rare game I eagerly download and play at each update. Really, you can feel the passion and the work ethics here, and it pays. kudos to you Philly!

Personnal preference would be the overall athmosphere, the sexual tension/relation of equal between victoria and MC, and the taming of Shanlon (hope this path eventually lead to some more content. tbh was a bit surprised that a man that seemed to have so much experience in violence and in bed was so surprised and hesitant when confronted to a vindicative masochist, even after having chosen how to "deal" with her).

I agree with the critic on the girl infos. I feel like it really tell you "these three girls are important, the others don't actually matters" which undervalue the rest of the cast, the chandra/shalon actions (In particular with a game that strive brilliantly to not look like just a linear VN, where actions have consequences), and the willing suspension of disbelief. I think compared to that, fears of info bloat are insignifiant.
An accurated review

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I give up.

You get a game with some hidden scores to add a bit of interest to find things and people just want to turn it into another numbers fetch "because they don't want to miss anything".....

I don't know why devs bother adding choices. Just make a kinetic novel and give them everything ... no ... then they whine they have no choices so you simplify choices then they whine choices don't matter so you add some interest and then they whine they miss something.

I can imagine some people here whining to CDPR if they played Witcher 3 and had to make the choice between Triss and Yen ... "but i'll miss scenes" .... THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT.

Hate having things dumbed down to the point of insignificance.

Anyway, they get their wish. Philly's adding numbers for them removing one of the more interesting parts.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Chandra I may be showing. Just debating it. I set all her stats for it. Shanlon I didn't set mainly because I don't want info bloat, but in the future I may set another tab on the pda readout for others scores.
So it's confirmed we get our own rape pet? Her husband might have a few questions when he see her limping with a black eye and a huge smile on her face. lol

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol. Philly just dissed Mr. Dots, me likey.

Update had a good size, a bit bummed that there was next to nothing on the Ellen route.
Also, Chandra needs to be upgraded at one point, from friend with benefits to LI alternative, like it happened with Christine.

Edit: Okay, if we get stats for her, that probably means she already is.

I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
Dude, you never disappoint. I know if a girl gets a little less time one update, she'll be there in the next. I love your art, your animations are awesome, the story is intriguing and I love the Cyberpunk setting.
You should get this on Steam fast, so you can cash in from the Cyberpunk 2077 crowd.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I give up.

You get a game with some hidden scores to add a bit of interest to find things and people just want to turn it into another numbers fetch "because they don't want to miss anything".....

I don't know why devs bother adding choices. Just make a kinetic novel and give them everything ... no ... then they whine they have no choices so you simplify choices then they whine choices don't matter so you add some interest and then they whine they miss something.

I can imagine some people here whining to CDPR if they played Witcher 3 and had to make the choice between Triss and Yen ... "but i'll miss scenes" .... THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT.

Hate having things dumbed down to the point of insignificance.

Anyway, they get their wish. Philly's adding numbers for them removing one of the more interesting parts.
don't lose hope
Lol. Philly just dissed Mr. Dots, me likey.

Update had a good size, a bit bummed that there was next to nothing on the Ellen route.
Also, Chandra needs to be upgraded at one point, from friend with benefits to LI alternative, like it happened with Christine.
well... that's a really low blow... the dot has been self-riuined... it's like making fun of anita s.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it's like making fun of anita s.
Who would make fun of Anita. Poor girl has lost Feminist Frequency, it's gone broke. Then she tried to blackmail CDPR into making her a consultant on Cyberpunk 2077 or, and I quote, "the whole of the internet will back her up" ... to wit she was laughed off Twitter.

Girl is not only irrelevant but insistent on driving herself further into the gutter.

And I couldn't be happier.

It's a good day to be a woman and have one less brain damaged idiot claiming she speaks for all of us. Bitch can barely speak for herself unless it's begging for money.

don't lose hope
Bit late for that.

One of the fun things I found in the game seeing if I could find all the hidden scores and replaying to check if I missed anything all gets turned into another paint by numbers, handholding spoonfeeding step by step guide because actual gameplay mechanics is hard yo.....

It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't happen every time a dev tried to make things a bit interesting.

If you add consequences to choices people complain, if you hide things people complain.

All that comes to mind every time I read one of those posts is this.....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm more interested how she'll explain why there is shit coming out of her unable to hold it ass...
I find it amusing how Shanlon proved in a sex scene she was tougher than a milcher gang.

The MC beat the shit out of 3 of them in seconds yet not only did Shanlon take the beating, she loved it and begged for more.

She could never take up MMA or Boxing, dropping down to finger herself every time she gets punched might be a bit much.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I find it amusing how Shanlon proved in a sex scene she was tougher than a milcher gang.

The MC beat the shit out of 3 of them in seconds yet not only did Shanlon take the beating, she loved it and begged for more.

She could never take up MMA or Boxing, dropping down to finger herself every time she gets punched might be a bit much.
she could win against Jenna (PT)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
she could win against Jenna (PT)
I'd rather fuck Jenna but the thing about people like Shanlon is they tend to be a bit fucking insane.

I'd love to stand by my girl Jenna here but I don't think there are many women in a lot of games I play that could take Shanlon. Even if she can't throw a punch, people like that can take such a beating by the time the dust has settled they are usually the ones left standing even if it's bruised and battered.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'd rather fuck Jenna but the thing about people like Shanlon is they tend to be a bit fucking insane.

I'd love to stand by my girl Jenna here but I don't think there are many women in a lot of games I play that could take Shanlon. Even if she can't throw a punch, people like that can take such a beating by the time the dust has settled they are usually the ones left standing even if it's bruised and battered.
I think Shanlon wouldn't be standing.... she goes down easily

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes