ahfbe

Jun 30, 2017
Guys, i want to play this game and want to know if this game is developed enough. like is it long enough? Cause i just love long games

Sep 24, 2017
And by the way if you say something like "its fine to have a different opinion" don't continue with something akin to "but you are stupid". Becasue it tells you actually aren't fine.
You should chill... I NEVER said something like this... where did I say "stupid"?

What I said was, that I want the true reason not some speculations... I can also imagine possible reasons but this don't answer my question. And to say that someone don't know the answer either is not the same as "Hey you are stupid"... so don't put words in my mouth which I did't say and didn't mean!

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Philly_Games Another amazing update! (y)

Chandra is a bad bad girl and the sex-bot was awesome too. :love:

Quick question though. Is Chandra going to be a main dame or not? She doesn't have a score (that we can see anyways) so I am just curious. :unsure:

Mr. Orange

Oct 18, 2018
Just finished 0.3. What an amazingly crafted story. That cliffhanger left me frothing at the mouth for more. Excellent work Philly

Reactions: Namco15

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Also on the topic of android, there is, I believe, only one "high tier" patron that actually plays using the droid version. Honestly, if it wasn't for him, Philly shouldn't even fuck with a droid version. He says it is easy-ish enough to put together, but I personally would punt it. Leave it to someone else to make an unofficial one and not support it.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes