F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.14.x Ch. 14]
Video enhancement mod

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Download the mod : ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list

Last edited:

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I feel like I'm making commitments to the girls where I'm at right now. Gloria won't touch me if I do Victoria before she gets drone attacked, or if I talk about marriage with Katie. Anyone know if there even is a harem path?

• Haha
Reactions: FritzLn and Colode7

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I feel like I'm making commitments to the girls where I'm at right now. Gloria won't touch me if I do Victoria before she gets drone attacked, or if I talk about marriage with Katie. Anyone know if there even is a harem path?
prolly not.

Reactions: Sasanid

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
I played this avn couple times already but was so blind that until now I didn't realize this Timestamps easter egg. Pretty cool.
View attachment 2395980
Very often jambs and errors in games are perceived as Easter eggs, there is no need to build hopes that by clicking on a secret place you will open a new world where the continuation of the game for another 25 storylines. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SweatyDevil

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'm one of those that are waiting enthusiastically for a Meredith scene and there was a render of her in one of the update news but I doubt that there would be a sex scene with Meredith in the next update,but I could be wrong.
I am also waiting to see Meredith in real action. But like they say: "Hope is the last what dies!":LOL::LOL:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am also waiting to see Meredith in real action. But like they say: "Hope is the last what dies!":LOL::LOL:
I'll gladly fuck Meredith... with my shotgun until I pull the trigger and feed her a load of buckshot! What a nasty fucking cunt of a human being... HATE that bitch! The fact that she is physically a hot looking MILF just pisses me off even more because she has NO other redeeming qualities to make her worthy of my big, fat cock! I wouldn't touch Meredith White with a 10 foot pole! Unless is was to assassinate her... HATE Meredith White!!! HATE!!!!!!!! HER!!!!!!!

Darth Axia

Jul 19, 2021
I'll gladly fuck Meredith... with my shotgun until I pull the trigger and feed her a load of buckshot! What a nasty fucking cunt of a human being... HATE that bitch! The fact that she is physically a hot looking MILF just pisses me off even more because she has NO other redeeming qualities to make her worthy of my big, fat cock! I wouldn't touch Meredith White with a 10 foot pole! Unless is was to assassinate her... HATE Meredith White!!! HATE!!!!!!!! HER!!!!!!!
Amen to that, the only thing meredith deserves is a slow painful torture before death for what shes done.
i woulden't let her get her hands on gloria or anyone else in the game if i can help it.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya given the obsession Meredith has with MC, and as someone who is all-in on Chandra, I'm hopeful we get a scene along the lines of what Chandra suggested at one point during the game where Meredith is tied to a chair, gagged, and watches the MC and Chandra have sex. What would be even better is if Chandra had a little bit of a baby bump while it was happening just to drive it home a little more.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ya given the obsession Meredith has with MC, and as someone who is all-in on Chandra, I'm hopeful we get a scene along the lines of what Chandra suggested at one point during the game where Meredith is tied to a chair, gagged, and watches the MC and Chandra have sex. What would be even better is if Chandra had a little bit of a baby bump while it was happening just to drive it home a little more.
As long as we have a strong ball gag or a big roll of duct tape for Meredith... I'm down with that idea either with or without Chandra being pregnant!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: That is a five boners out of five kind of idea, my friend! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Maybe Abby can come along to help out too!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.16 - 22.34.28.02.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I love Shanlon but not to marry/have a ending. but i don't think you're alone on that.
At least you have two options if you don't have that in the game. you can always try to go irl with your aunt :giggle:
well that mostly depends if he meant when aunt was young or if aunt is still young.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fiufia
4.80 star(s) 393 Votes