PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is the game fairly open-ended in terms of relationships? I know there's no harem tag, I'm just curious if you can mess around without much consequence, or if you have to like commit to a path.
The most recent update, chapter 12 is the point where you must choose. I'm currently set up to finish the game with Katie, Gloria (if she is an end game LI option) or Ellen with my current save. I chose Katie first because I will always choose Katie first... But, the first 10 chapters you can be with multiple LI's... within certain limits...

You basically need to run 4 different types of plays to unlock all the the scenes and options in game. You will have one that is centered primarily around Ellen. In this play DO NOT have sex with Victoria. Ellen hates Victoria with a grand passion. I avoid Shanlon in that play as well. All the other girls are fair game though, until chapter 12. That is the chapter you choose your end game LI. You want two Victoria centered plays; one for her spellbound route and the other for her LI route. There are steps in the walkthrough to help with those. Some of the steps have changed a bit since I last played either one of those. The fourth play is pretty much everyone else, Katie, Gloria, Abby, Chandra, Sonja, Venus, etc... I'm fairly certain that Abby, Chandra, Sonja and Venus will not have end game LI options however this is my own estimation rather than something I know for certain.

If you need more info, just ask. I'm happy to lend a hand... Hope this helps you, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
The most recent update, chapter 12 is the point where you must choose. I'm currently set up to finish the game with Katie, Gloria (if she is an end game LI option) or Ellen with my current save. I chose Katie first because I will always choose Katie first... But, the first 10 chapters you can be with multiple LI's... within certain limits...

You basically need to run 4 different types of plays to unlock all the the scenes and options in game. You will have one that is centered primarily around Ellen. In this play DO NOT have sex with Victoria. Ellen hates Victoria with a grand passion. I avoid Shanlon in that play as well. All the other girls are fair game though, until chapter 12. That is the chapter you choose your end game LI. You want two Victoria centered plays; one for her spellbound route and the other for her LI route. There are steps in the walkthrough to help with those. Some of the steps have changed a bit since I last played either one of those. The fourth play is pretty much everyone else, Katie, Gloria, Abby, Chandra, Sonja, Venus, etc... I'm fairly certain that Abby, Chandra, Sonja and Venus will not have end game LI options however this is my own estimation rather than something I know for certain.

If you need more info, just ask. I'm happy to lend a hand... Hope this helps you, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
I'm sure everyone can guess who I wish to end with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm sure everyone can guess who I wish to end with.
Yeah, yeah, yeah... you have your nose so far up Victoria's ass you can smell the mint in her toothpaste!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.06 - 12.16.15.45.png

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I tought so to:rolleyes: I didn't play the game for two Updates so Last time I played she got home and lost control
so does anyone know if there is new update so i don't keep download over and over and over :coffee: :alien:

cobd-02.gif

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So? That sounds like heaven :love:.
I'd floss my teeth with Vic's tampon's string no problem :HideThePain:
Dude! I earned my 1st "red wings" at 19 with my face looking like this image when her father busted us in her bedroom...
1675101813053.png
That was mostly tongue up front and a whole lot of finger splashing! I wasn't rolling her blood on my tongue! Never swallow that! Even vampires know better than to swallow THAT!!!

But, what you suggest sounds more like...:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
1675102028800.png
So... I have to agree with Idontplay...
Dude, your teeth have a different opinion
It's your health... better use some Listerine afterward... honestly... I'm not convinced that the string from a "mop on a rope" will even FIT between your teeth! So, let me know how that goes for you... well, maybe don't and say you didn't...
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Usually I say adventure ever on but in THIS case... just be careful... Phat:sick:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sure hope this doesn't come to pass. I am really hoping for a Chandra ending since she has full LI points, etc. We'll have to wait and see I guess.
TBH... As much as I would love that, it doesn't seem like it will happen. Chandy has pretty much disappeared from the last few updates. I would love to have an end game with Chandra or Abby and Chandra together like the Judy and Christine ending for Depraved Awakening. Even though I don't think it will happen, I'm still hoping it will. Right there with you on that one, my friend. :) Last we saw of Chandra and Abby was the club scene where we got the girls off the street during the chaos of the Mil-folks demonstration/pseudo-riot thing. Haven't heard a peep from either of them since! Sad, really... I miss them both!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.16 - 22.34.44.93.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, that's a great time to unsubscribe from this thread.
I'm really sorry for my blunder, and would like you to accept my sincere apologies for having violated this safe space :(

Dude! I earned my 1st "red wings" at 19 with my face looking like this image when her father busted us in her bedroom...
View attachment 2351752
That was mostly tongue up front and a whole lot of finger splashing! I wasn't rolling her blood on my tongue! Never swallow that! Even vampires know better than to swallow THAT!!!

But, what you suggest sounds more like...:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
That was a funny memory. Thanks for sharing it as well as for the tips :KEK:.

BTW, I don't know what kind of crappy tampons you people can get in your respective countries, but in mine tampons soak up what they need to, and the string definitely NEVER absorbs any of that. It remains outside the pu... vaginal cavity.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm really sorry for my blunder, and would like you to accept my sincere apologies for having violated this safe space :(

That was a funny memory. Thanks for sharing it as well as for the tips :KEK:.

BTW, I don't know what kind of crappy tampons you people can get in your respective countries, but in mine tampons soak up what they need to, and the string definitely NEVER absorbs any of that. It remains outside the pu... vaginal cavity.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Thanks a lot! (dripping with sarcasm...) Now I'll see all that blood again every time I look at Victoria! Oh well, I'd still do her red wing style!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.19 - 12.03.03.60.png

4.70 star(s) 415 Votes