Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I believe it is too late to expect a Abby's ending. At most i think, and hope, she will be a part of one of Chandra's possible endings.
After all she (Chandra) did got elevated to potential love interest several updates ago.
Ya I had figured maybe with the way things had flowed, that there'd be two possible Chandra endings - one where Abby's possibly in it for a throuple for those who wanted that, and a monogamous Chandra ending.

Neon_Reaper

Jun 16, 2022
The most recent update, chapter 12 is the point where you must choose. I'm currently set up to finish the game with Katie, Gloria (if she is an end game LI option) or Ellen with my current save. I chose Katie first because I will always choose Katie first... But, the first 10 chapters you can be with multiple LI's... within certain limits...

You basically need to run 4 different types of plays to unlock all the the scenes and options in game. You will have one that is centered primarily around Ellen. In this play DO NOT have sex with Victoria. Ellen hates Victoria with a grand passion. I avoid Shanlon in that play as well. All the other girls are fair game though, until chapter 12. That is the chapter you choose your end game LI. You want two Victoria centered plays; one for her spellbound route and the other for her LI route. There are steps in the walkthrough to help with those. Some of the steps have changed a bit since I last played either one of those. The fourth play is pretty much everyone else, Katie, Gloria, Abby, Chandra, Sonja, Venus, etc... I'm fairly certain that Abby, Chandra, Sonja and Venus will not have end game LI options however this is my own estimation rather than something I know for certain.

If you need more info, just ask. I'm happy to lend a hand... Hope this helps you, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Thank you for the in-depth reply! I had been holding off on this one until it was finished but I guess I'm gonna have to go ahead and jump in. Love me some Cyberpunk.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for the in-depth reply! I had been holding off on this one until it was finished but I guess I'm gonna have to go ahead and jump in. Love me some Cyberpunk.
44 total hot scenes in the gallery as of ch12, impossible to unlock all in a single play, 20 of those 44 scenes have additional variations which gives a total of 32 more scene addon variations/extensions. Yes, there is PLENTY of gameplay available and it's all story rich. Yes, there is a ton of content to unlock here including 39 bonus images. I've followed this game since the early chapters in 2019 so it's been a long road. Hope to see the ending within the next 8-12 months. We should see the final installment this fall... I hope...

Oh... and you are most certainly welcome! You can always check the walk through or search prior posts but if you need an answer and can't find it easily, just ask. Folks are pretty darned helpful here in this forum. I've been on both sides of that equation helping and being helped. This is a good group of regulars in here... worthy of this fine game. IMHO, this is quite possibly the best AVN in the history of AVN's... I'm sure there are many of us who would agree. This game is something special.;)(y)

Enjoy and adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Bonus image sample... My sweet Katie:love:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.07 - 17.34.14.52.png

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Thanks a lot! (dripping with sarcasm...) Now I'll see all that blood again every time I look at Victoria! Oh well, I'd still do her red wing style!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You want that, don't you?:LOL: Well, you can have both of them if you want, as long as that keep you away from my girls.
You can have all of skanky assed Shanlon you want brother. But, no hogging Victoria! No worries though... I have my own Victoria to cherish and Shanlon to ignore... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Honestly... I really just want my sweet Katie!:love:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.02 - 13.39.10.00.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.02 - 13.39.23.02.png
100% pure feminine perfection! LOVE you Katie:love::love::love::love::love:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
You can have all of skanky assed Shanlon you want brother. But, no hogging Victoria! No worries though... I have my own Victoria to cherish and Shanlon to ignore... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Honestly... I really just want my sweet Katie!:love:
View attachment 2355659 View attachment 2355660
100% pure feminine perfection! LOVE you Katie:love::love::love::love::love:
Of course, you can keep Katie, she is more recommended for you. About Victoria, I don't think you can't handle her, because she is a woman of "games". :LOL: About Shanlon, she is not for you, and I thank you for that, because that way she is all mine! I known how to handle that hot "skanky".:devilish::devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Of course, you can keep Katie, she is more recommended for you. About Victoria, I don't think you can't handle her, because she is a woman of "games". :LOL: About Shanlon, she is not for you, and I thank you for that, because that way she is all mine! I known how to handle that hot "skanky".:devilish::devilish:
Ah... but you misunderstand, my friend... Shanlon just isn't worthy
and as for Victoria... well, she loves my cock!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Because I fuck like a beast!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Victoria is still reeling from our rendezvous at the overlook. She may walk normally again... tomorrow... or next week...
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

So, you can have all the sloppy seconds you want but the last thing Victoria said to me was, "Dammit! You fucked me so hard I can't feel my ass!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO: You may wish to give her a moment to recover...:devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

4.70 star(s) 422 Votes