Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
even if animations have a high quality, but still they are so booring and not smooth...
:unsure: Really? I always thought they were rather good, but it has been a long time since I played through the early game animations. I know at least the more recent animations look smooth to me.
I do still remember that one scene of the MC driving along the city streets with the music thumping in the background. It was quite epic.

Reactions: Onetogo

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
:unsure: Really? I always thought they were rather good, but it has been a long time since I played through the early game animations. I know at least the more recent animations look smooth to me.
I do still remember that one scene of the MC driving along the city streets with the music thumping in the background. It was quite epic.
hi. Just check animations in games like - Bloody passion or Stars of Salvation and you will see the difference. But in terms of story and renders city of broken dreamers wins.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Really, no one's going to post the dev update? I know there were no numbers, but it's still interesting news.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not really sure what to make of this. Unless Philly's crunched a lot of renders in the last week (or is overstating how quickly the next part will come) it seems like Chapter 13 is going to be on the short side. That's not necessarily a problem, but it is definitely an unexpected turn of events. I do feel like the last few chapters have been a bit repetitive, so I can get behind trimming things to improve the flow of the story. I'm even more curious to see what's going to happen now.

d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
Really, no one's going to post the dev update? I know there were no numbers, but it's still interesting news.

Not really sure what to make of this. Unless Philly's crunched a lot of renders in the last week (or is overstating how quickly the next part will come) it seems like Chapter 13 is going to be on the short side. That's not necessarily a problem, but it is definitely an unexpected turn of events. I do feel like the last few chapters have been a bit repetitive, so I can get behind trimming things to improve the flow of the story. I'm even more curious to see what's going to happen now.
Thx for the update mate, i was just about to ask if COBD is onhold or abandoned. It's been a while since last update

4KIN0RII

Nov 1, 2020

Could you please post the picture of the Dev Update?

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022

Thanks for the update news.
Can you please share the image as well?

Reactions: vmaks

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I hope we get to see the end of this game. Been holding myself from playing it since Book One 0.7 version from Steam. It feels like years since that came out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thx for the update mate, i was just about to ask if COBD is onhold or abandoned. It's been a while since last update
neither, it's just this has slow update cycle like 1-2 updates per year.

I hope we get to see the end of this game. Been holding myself from playing it since Book One 0.7 version from Steam. It feels like years since that came out.
well book 3 came out years ago.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Neon_Reaper

Jun 16, 2022
Is the game fairly open-ended in terms of relationships? I know there's no harem tag, I'm just curious if you can mess around without much consequence, or if you have to like commit to a path.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Is the game fairly open-ended in terms of relationships? I know there's no harem tag, I'm just curious if you can mess around without much consequence, or if you have to like commit to a path.
You will lose LI's if you mess around. I lost Gloria, but been so long since I played I forgot if it was someone specific or anyone...probably the latter. I think Gloria was exclusive or not at all...people with better memory can correct me.

4.70 star(s) 415 Votes