Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
As a cyberpunk fan this game is masterpiece, hope that philly sticks with this genere and release a sequal or a spiritual successer to this game. I like the universe and the city, hope for a Deux Ex like story line, where our MC moves from diffrent cities and makes partners as was planned for the dropped Deux Ex 3 insurrection. And of course blade runner,

Philly should really look at some of the concepts for the dropped Deux Ex insurrection relationship system, since the game was supposed to be based on you being an exprimented soldier with cybernetic advances that were way ahead of their time. You also had a ship that was a hub where you could gather allies.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I just finished playing the game. Very good. And it seems that the end of the story is really near. Maybe the next update brings the story to its end? I mean, during chapter 12 we may choose what lady we want for us. And the chapter ends with the crew ready to make the final assault the next night. It really looks like the end of the story is near.

Reactions: AlienEDM

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I just finished playing the game. Very good. And it seems that the end of the story is really near. Maybe the next update brings the story to its end? I mean, during chapter 12 we may choose what lady we want for us. And the chapter ends with the crew ready to make the final assault the next night. It really looks like the end of the story is near.
Last we heard Philly had planned for 14 chapters. so probably 2 more at least.

Reactions: Jumbi

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Yes, the story is coming to close. I just hope that the next project will still be in this universe.

Deux ex insurrections cancelled concept can be a very intreasting idea mixed with this universe
Playing as a cool cyber enhanced Milchen will be intreasting, also building your own team and going into diffrent cities around the world would also be a great idea for a sequal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, the story is coming to close. I just hope that the next project will still be in this universe.

Deux ex insurrections cancelled concept can be a very intreasting idea mixed with this universe
Playing as a cool cyber enhanced Milchen will be intreasting, also building your own team and going into diffrent cities around the world would also be a great idea for a sequal.
No, my friend. I cannot agree with you here. I'm not saying these are bad story ideas. I checked out the video and it just does NOT feel like a Philly game. The cyber enhanced Milcher MC sounds too much like CP2077 meets Mutant Chronicles for my taste. I prefer to play human characters that are actually human. Also, the art style in your suggestion is far too anime canted as well. One of Philly's best features beyond his superior story sense is his near photorealistic art. I find that far more immersive than any anime could ever be. Deus Ex was canceled for good reason. It is far too political in nature and stripping out the spy vs spy espionage elements was a seriously grievous error. It could've been a good story but too many cooks in the kitchen spoiled that soup. Too many conflicts of vision between management and creator literally ripped that concept to shreds. Besides, the FPS combat portion was going to be the coolest part of that game and NONE of that will translate to a Ren'Py AVN.

Philly has already created his future dystopian world. I read that he plans to continue in that same universe with a new story and new cast of characters rather than a direct sequel in his next title. I'm all for that. My only suggestion is to let Philly be Philly and buckle up to enjoy the ride. We need not agree on every subject to be friends so there is no antagonism or malice intended here, simply a difference of opinion. I wish you your happiest new year ever, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Katie sends her love.;)(y)
The City of Broken Dreamers 6_6_2020 3_18_29 PM.png

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
No, my friend. I cannot agree with you here. I'm not saying these are bad story ideas. I checked out the video and it just does NOT feel like a Philly game. The cyber enhanced Milcher MC sounds too much like CP2077 meets Mutant Chronicles for my taste. I prefer to play human characters that are actually human. Also, the art style in your suggestion is far too anime canted as well. One of Philly's best features beyond his superior story sense is his near photorealistic art. I find that far more immersive than any anime could ever be. Deus Ex was canceled for good reason. It is far too political in nature and stripping out the spy vs spy espionage elements was a seriously grievous error. It could've been a good story but too many cooks in the kitchen spoiled that soup. Too many conflicts of vision between management and creator literally ripped that concept to shreds. Besides, the FPS combat portion was going to be the coolest part of that game and NONE of that will translate to a Ren'Py AVN.

Philly has already created his future dystopian world. I read that he plans to continue in that same universe with a new story and new cast of characters rather than a direct sequel in his next title. I'm all for that. My only suggestion is to let Philly be Philly and buckle up to enjoy the ride. We need not agree on every subject to be friends so there is no antagonism or malice intended here, simply a difference of opinion. I wish you your happiest new year ever, my friend. :)

View attachment 2288013
I didn't realise Philly will continue his work in the same world (just with different characters). As much as I enjoyed this setting, I was kind of hoping for something completely new and different but the PCU (Philly Cinematic Universe) is a good one to stick with if that is his preference.

I like to see what devs can do in a different genre and it also lessens my fear of them getting creative fatigue. But I am sure the next project will be just as good as CoBD no matter where it is set.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

View attachment 2288013
I disagree on Deus Ex, it was not political though the first Deux ex did predict many things. Also, I do hope that Philly if he sees what happens here looks at the video for refrence, since the world traveling aspect, and the gathering of a team is an intreasting concept.

+ the story of insurrection wasn't supposed to be political and it had more Sci-fi elemnt to it, including aliens lololol. What I want from a COBD sequal is the same but expended. A male Milchen is an intreasting idea for a MC, we can make him a human that was forcefully mutated it can be more intreasting, make him forget who he is and let us the players shape who he was and what he did and does in the future.

I just throw ideas here, but TLDR I just want a sequal to this game.

• Thinking Face

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I didn't realise Philly will continue his work in the same world (just with different characters). As much as I enjoyed this setting, I was kind of hoping for something completely new and different but the PCU (Philly Cinematic Universe) is a good one to stick with if that is his preference.

I like to see what devs can do in a different genre and it also lessens my fear of them getting creative fatigue. But I am sure the next project will be just as good as CoBD no matter where it is set.
I agree, my friend. It will most likely take place in another city as well. So, I am curious to see where we will go next time as well... Chicago, New Orleans, Miami, Boston, New York, Bangkok, Moscow, Munich, London??? Yeah... Philly has near limitless potential to make a full on series of these games set in his own unique world space... PCU... I like that idea :) Maybe CPU (Cinematic Philly Universe) Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I agree, my friend. It will most likely take place in another city as well. So, I am curious to see where will go next time as well... Chicago, New Orleans, Miami, Boston, New York, Bangkok, Moscow, Munich, London??? Yeah... Philly has near limitless potential to make a full on series of these games set in his own unique world space... PCU... I like that idea :) Maybe CPU (Cinematic Philly Universe) Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever, Phat:devilish:(y)
Philly has a talent for the dystopic and noir type settings so I understand the choice. Also, it can be a hassle to gather up a bunch of new assets for something different. I can't help but wonder what he could do with a space adventure or maybe something historical. I have been particularly wanting a game set outside the US, so I like your ideas of Bangkok, Moscow, Munich, etc. Anywhere besides the usual north America.

A spy thriller set in a rainy, late autumn Poland just before the break up of the soviet bloc would be great. Will you risk everything to aid the aggressive female agent of the Ministry of Internal Affairs with the perfect ass who is in reality a German Bundesnachrichtendienst plant or will you choose to aid the underground Freedom movement that is of course led by a big titty MILF whose sensitive nipples tingle when danger is near...or just fuck and double-cross everyone and allow yourself to be corrupted by Alina, the BDSM loving Russian KGB contact? :giggle: Ok, my head canon (and dick canon) might be getting slightly carried away.

Anyway, Polska women are *chef's kiss* and the cities have a feel that lend themselves to the genres Philly likes.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Philly has a talent for the dystopic and noir type settings so I understand the choice. Also, it can be a hassle to gather up a bunch of new assets for something different. I can't help but wonder what he could do with a space adventure or maybe something historical. I have been particularly wanting a game set outside the US, so I like your ideas of Bangkok, Moscow, Munich, etc. Anywhere besides the usual north America.

A spy thriller set in a rainy, late autumn Poland just before the break up of the soviet bloc would be great. Will you risk everything to aid the aggressive female agent of the Ministry of Internal Affairs with the perfect ass who is in reality a German Bundesnachrichtendienst plant or will you choose to aid the underground Freedom movement that is of course led by a big titty MILF whose sensitive nipples tingle when danger is near...or just fuck and double-cross everyone and allow yourself to be corrupted by Alina, the BDSM loving Russian KGB contact? :giggle: Ok, my head canon (and dick canon) might be getting slightly carried away.

Anyway, Polska women are *chef's kiss* and the cities have a feel that lend themselves to the genres Philly likes.
Dickhead canon??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

Seriously... I'd love to see that as a game. :)

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Yes, a bigger plot and scope. Deux sex would be an intreasting concept, going around the world, building a team with awsome women.

Insurrection would have taken place in exotic places. such as Somalia, Siberia, Japan, New orlens etcc..

The concept art looked damnn impressive and uniqe. The characters looked awsome and there were 3 good looking females there that I suspect would have been romancable.

1672951489639.png 1672951515372.png 1672951563048.png

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch13victoriadoor5.jpg

Dev Update #151
This week ended up turning into a writing week, and next week I think is going to follow suit. Hitting that point now where the majority of the renders are done apart for some specific parts that I need to ensure are properly laid out. Some renders were done but that was not the focus this week.
Also, next week we will be doing the customs for the month. I will start thinking of an idea early because I want to create them during the week, hopefully Thursday or Friday.
Otherwise I will leave it at that. Need to grab myself some food!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
View attachment 2293096

Dev Update #151
This week ended up turning into a writing week, and next week I think is going to follow suit. Hitting that point now where the majority of the renders are done apart for some specific parts that I need to ensure are properly laid out. Some renders were done but that was not the focus this week.
Also, next week we will be doing the customs for the month. I will start thinking of an idea early because I want to create them during the week, hopefully Thursday or Friday.
Philly
Best girl looking gorgeous

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 2293096

Dev Update #151
Philly
Victoria is looking great, I can't wait for the episode!

Reactions: Thermophob
4.70 star(s) 422 Votes