Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Started playing yesterday and finished chapter 5. Nice game. I don't usually like cyberpunk stuff but this game really surprised me. The plot is good, characters are interesting enough and the scene with Venus was hilarious IMO.
The sex scenes are not really to my liking but overall a good game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghosty99

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ch13meredithvic1.jpg

So the writing side of things worked out pretty well this week. I was hitting a few walls and issues for the last stages but the other day I solved that and had a big sigh of relief lol.

Next week it will be back fully at it on all fronts.

Now for this week I have been all excited over the customs I am doing. This one is a three phase process for a few of the renders and I wanna show you what I am talking about.

So, basically there are 3 stages to the render, a wet layer, a wet layer with drips, and then a foam layer. These will all get merged together with post work that I am going to be doing tomorrow by breaking out the good old wacom. I have played around with this a couple times and it has worked out great. Hopefully this follows suit because these could turn out to be some of my favorite renders to date!

Figured I would show some of the process since many have asked.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
yeah like you can hover over image to know how it is named, and then figuring out who is on that image.
since our favourite cum dump Shanlon is skipping this update I actually hope for opportunity to shag Meredith

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I don't think that's true.One of the previews that philly posted was shanlon so l'm pretty sure she will be in this update as well.
Yeah, Shanlon is for COBD a symbol almost like Candy Suxx is for GTA Vice City, so she is welcome to the game in every chapter.:p:p

About Meredith, I think in this chapter we will see some real action with her. I wonder which paths Philly is preparing for her? Is she will declare her feelings to the MC and make him an indecent proposal? Or is she will be putted down of her ice queen position inside the Baynard and removed from her pride, by becaming the MC's sex slave? :p:p

I love these intrigued paths!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

These qualitative updates are getting rather frustrating and do little to instill me with faith we're nearing the end of this development cycle. :cautious:

In the meantime, it was nice to see the process of making a shower scene. This is clearly something that is easy to get wrong, but this looks very good (aside from maybe a little too much foam in the last layer). Not that it's a surprise, Philly's art is generally excellent, but it's neat to see what goes on behind the scenes.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
No matter how the encounter happens, I only see one way to do Meredith: anal.
Well, Me too! I hope we can have a path in the game where the MC remove Meredith from her pride and turn her into his anal whore. That could be the price for her sins. I think Shanlon could teach her some things, though. :p :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 415 Votes