AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hello, guys.
Does anyone know how to open this scene? View attachment 2421174
It is a scene back when you go to the Pit. It is little trick to unlock this scene, because you must go there with Ellen and you must have depravity points. I think there is a walkthrough in this same thread teaching how to unlock this scene. Go back some pages and you will find it.

Reactions: rulezzz39

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
came here for the futa tag, how much futa content there is?
There is only one "futa" character in City of Broken Dreamers. I put "futa" in quotes because this character is neither futanari or transsexual, she is a mutant, like Gloria, Abby and many other characters in this story. The mutating virus affects different folks in different ways. The "futa" character started life as a woman then grew male genitalia when she mutated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
What are the requirements or the points needed to get that scene with her ??
It's pretty strict, if I am not mistaken you need to have max score (6, at that point) with her, so everytime you can choose score over lust you have to do so.
First example would be to deny to have sex with her in chapter 1.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am curious on something, in the scenes gallery there are several scenes with multiple ☑ bellow it. sometimes we don't unlock all on the same scenes, what do they mean?
Those check marks represent various scene options, like the addition of anal sex, bdsm or other alternative positions. Check the walkthrough for help in unlocking those as there are a LOT of extra check marks on many of the the scenes. In general, anal sex has minimum lust requirements and can also have a depravity score requirement that is a hidden value. You can track your scores with the various LI in the pop out box in the upper left corner of your screen.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
Yes, you do get to choose what the LI call you in bed. I have Chandra, Abby and Kleo call me Daddy or Papa. Katie, Gloria, Victoria and Ellen call me Beloved. That bitch Shanlon calls me Master or Boss... You get the idea... Just don't ask Ellen to call you Daddy or Papa. She will refuse and insult you as well...
You forgot a very important one here.. Plz don't ask Gloria to call you Henry, she will not take that kindly :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For the last time, Victoria won't betray anyone on the love path coz it wouldn't make sense storywise if she did. What's she gonna tell Baynard to save her augmented ass after they tried to kill her ?? And what kinda dumb wannbe boss villain would let a traitor, who knows enough shit to put them behind bars for a looong ass time, live, or better yet, allow them to come work for them again ??:WaitWhat: It's a whole different story on the spellbound path tho. In fact, I'd be really surprised if she doesn't betray them to save her own precious ass, coz you know, that's what villains usually do, and the player's the only responsible for her betrayal on this path coz he forces her to do that.
Did you miss the part where i said "on my game"? :rolleyes: :WaitWhat:
Quite obvious i am not playing her love route and she probing Gloria about a partnership to take over Meredith's place is quite telling she may have her own plans.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
What sick fuck would even want Gloria to call him Henry??? SICK FUCK!!!

21 facepalm razzy salute for that sick ass shit, man!!!
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
WHY would you select that :KEK:
Well since it's hardcoded into the game Philly did really think some of "us" would go there.. hahah :D

And it's even worse because it's like what?? one day after he got killed :eek:

I'll try another nickname on my next playthrough just to see if I can get a different reaction from the woman :D, I'll return later with the conclusion of my experiment, just to see if he also thought we would be "stupid" enough to try this name aswell :).

BTW if you haven't tried PapaPhat, have you tried to get Katie to call you Daddy? :D

EDIT: Just tested it out, and he didn't think we would go there, so it's possible to get Ellen to call you Alexis, (though you can't get her to call you "spook") and it's possible to get Katie to call you Shanlon aswell, and Chandra to call you Meredith :ROFLMAO: And BTW just tested out the Daddy with Ellen, it is possible to get her to call you daddy just without the capital "D" :)

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Philly, dude, what's happening? this update is... utter and complete crap.

Man, don't ruin your game and your reputation just because you want to add pointless filler sex in order to cash in one or 2 more udpates.
Damn, thought I saw that trend in the last few updates, was hoping he'd slow down a little on those pointless scenes...

Haven't played it yet, does the story still goes forward, or it's bogging down cause of the lewd content ?

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers v1.13.1 walkthrough
BTW rick87 wouldn't it be better and easier to just update your old post, so we don't have to get the moderator of the thread to update the link for the WT to a new post after each update? Just a suggestion I guess :D

May 31, 2020
Is there a play through where we don't save Victoria? And how come mc can still fuck Gloria even after she said what they had must end because he's been juggling multiple women at once...? And I really want to take Meredith's place and become the new evil... Meredith is a proper MILF... Too bad she's out of reach... Actually this game has a lot of sexy women and I don't think I saw a harem tag...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM
Dec 29, 2018
I want a divorce.

I've hated Sonja ever since she was introduced, and there's no good reason for us to be stuck with her. We just walked in on Victoria asking Sonja why the two of us were still married, and all Sonja could come up with was that "the paperwork was a pain in the ass."

Sonja is a far bigger pain in the ass than any paperwork, so all on her own she's enough of a bitch to justify getting rid of her. But on top of that, I've also had a scene where Gloria tells the main character that Ellen might be wanting something more serious.

Ellen was in the room at the time of the conversation between Victoria and Sonja, so it seems like a wasted opportunity not to let us say that we want the split to be official. Obviously, they they can't go out and file all the paperwork right this moment seeing as how they are fugitives and all, but at the very least we should've been allowed to say something to the effect that we wished we had made the divorce official when we had the chance. Or tell her that we do want her to sign the paperwork soon as everything is settled.

The only scene I've enjoyed with Sonja in it was when we called her out for being a bitch to Ellen. It might have been the only time we were allowed to criticize her at all. Ever since then the main character has been completely handcuffed by the writer to ensure that this worthless bitch is coddled at every possible opportunity.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes