Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Victoria and I went out for a drink. I was given three options. "Ask for a lot / Ask for a reasonable amount / Screw Business

As far as I can see from the WT pdf, if we choose "Screw Business" we get "Victoria Lust +1" and it takes you to the victoria scene. If we choose the others we skip the scene. If we choose "Ask for a lot" we have a chance to get "Victoria Score +1".

If we choose "Screw Business" and the "MC Dep" score is at least two, we get "Victoria Lust +1 and Victoria Score -1'' by choosing "use your mouth harder" or skip it by choosing the other option.

What do you suggest I do respectively.
Victoria has two routes. That's why there are all these different variables...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Should I focus on Lust or Score?
If you have enough time and inclination, I recommend both versions. The interaction between them will be different, but both will have a positive end result. Decide at your own discretion.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Victoria and I went out for a drink. I was given three options. "Ask for a lot / Ask for a reasonable amount / Screw Business

As far as I can see from the WT pdf, if we choose "Screw Business" we get "Victoria Lust +1" and it takes you to the victoria scene. If we choose the others we skip the scene. If we choose "Ask for a lot" we have a chance to get "Victoria Score +1".

If we choose "Screw Business" and the "MC Dep" score is at least two, we get "Victoria Lust +1 and Victoria Score -1'' by choosing "use your mouth harder" or skip it by choosing the other option.

What do you suggest I do respectively.
I would concentrate on Score points. If you don't have enough, you miss entire sex encounters with her. I know that Lust points may result in a bit more variations in sex scenes, but I find Score points way more important in order to see more of the story, including the whole sex encounters.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Should I focus on Lust or Score?
Try focus on both, in episode 4 if your love and lust score is a total of 6, then you will unlock the full sex scene of Victoria and be on her right path for now. Then you have plenty of episodes to collect 6 love points for episode 11 to secure her love ending.

Reactions: Green83rry
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes