AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Wished Shanlon was a main LI... NO LIMITS!!!
Well, she is in someway, but she has no biography available like the other LI girls. And I think Shanlon is not entirely a LI because people never ask Philly for that. I mean, when Chandra show up in the game some years ago, she was not LI yet, but people liked her and now she is LI.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
All shanlon was looking for was a man to match her energy and challenge her... Since their first meet up which was just talk, she was curious.
Second encounter she was hooked on MC... She knows pissing him off puts him in the frame she wants him.. She disrespects him knowing he'll give it right back to her.. Let's face facts.. She is in love with MC and can love him the only way she knows how..She feigns dominance but is really a masochist deep down.. I could be wrong but I kinda think MC was the first one to destroy her like that so much that she craves it now..

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
All shanlon was looking for was a man to match her energy and challenge her... Since their first meet up which was just talk, she was curious.
Second encounter she was hooked on MC... She knows pissing him off puts him in the frame she wants him.. She disrespects him knowing he'll give it right back to her.. Let's face facts.. She is in love with MC and can love him the only way she knows how..She feigns dominance but is really a masochist deep down.. I could be wrong but I kinda think MC was the first one to destroy her like that so much that she craves it now..
Yeah, that is my impression about her too. She is indeed a masochist person, with submissive desire and that is what really turn her on, sexually speaking. I also think she fall in love with the MC, if you choose to treat her like what she wants. I wish just that Philly could explain to us her background story, telling us why she turned into that character with "broken" and submissive masochist personallity.

Particulary, I don't like just one thing about her: I love her big tits and I love to play with them, but she is not fancy of that.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'll take this opportunity to shamelessly quote myself from 2 years ago when speaking about origins of Shanlon's character :cool:
Could be. But the question is: What about her past? About her parents? How her current personality was developed? And why she is a type of woman with such personality? Is she born this way or something happened in her teenage that transform her into a girl such "low esteem" and "depraved" personality about herself?

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Could be. But the question is: What about her past? About her parents? How her current personality was developed? And why she is a type of woman with such personality? Is she born this way or something happened in her teenage that transform her with such "low esteem" and "depraved" personality about herself?
well I mean, if you want to dig deeper, you can look at Teri I guess, and how she is going to become news host. pretty much selling herself and using others as stepping stones. and then contradiction between her public image and what she has become in reality will make her crack and subconsciously hate herself more and more.
and strictly speaking we see that whole concept of news as a source of ehm "truth" in that world is failing fabulously, so people who got into that shit while they were young and had ideals are not the same after they have been exposed to it for years.
I just hope I catched Philly's thoughts on Shanlon's character and then we will see the final stage of her demise - being absolutely broken, spit out by cruel network machine.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
well I mean, if you want to dig deeper, you can look at Teri I guess, and how she is going to become news host. pretty much selling herself and using others as stepping stones. and then contradiction between her public image and what she has become in reality will make her crack and subconsciously hate herself more and more.
and strictly speaking we see that whole concept of news as a source of ehm "truth" in that world is failing fabulously, so people who got into that shit while they were young and had ideals are not the same after they have been exposed to it for years.
I just hope I catched Philly's thoughts on Shanlon's character and then we will see the final stage of her demise - being absolutely broken, spit out by cruel network machine.
Her demise could really be her salvation... She kinda accepts who she is and just needs MC to hammer it home... If she gets kicked from the network she will tail MC whereever

4.80 star(s) 399 Votes