Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15parking20.jpg

Dev Update #213

Have to be quick since I have some people coming over shortly. Compared to last week this week was WAY better. Also remember that the patreon is paused for payments but I have not paused working, so nobody was charged this month. For release I will have to end the pause because unknown to me when I set it, it also prevented new subs. I had used it before and that never happened. I will let you know when I turn that back on.

I will be shipping off the test build this week for testing and proofing. Once that is done we need to let them do their magic.
I will also be away next weekend so I will not have a post next week.
Now time to do some quick cleanup at my place.

As always guys, stay awesome !

Philly

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 3694169

Dev Update #213

Have to be quick since I have some people coming over shortly. Compared to last week this week was WAY better. Also remember that the patreon is paused for payments but I have not paused working, so nobody was charged this month. For release I will have to end the pause because unknown to me when I set it, it also prevented new subs. I had used it before and that never happened. I will let you know when I turn that back on.

I will be shipping off the test build this week for testing and proofing. Once that is done we need to let them do their magic.
I will also be away next weekend so I will not have a post next week.
Now time to do some quick cleanup at my place.

As always guys, stay awesome !

Philly
Man, not even a hint of any release window...:(

Reactions: chenerba

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Damnnnn, it would be impossible to choose, since there's no harem Pls philly atleast give us a throuple ending!!:D
I don't think this is a render from the game, just a custom render. But I agree with you, it would be a hard decision to choose between these girls.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Not custom either but check this if that makes you feel better :(

View attachment 3694326
I honestly don't known why some people not like Sonja? I think her nude athletic body is so gorgeous and beautiful. I imagine how wild she can be while horny and she can even lift the MC upside down for an invested 69 with her strong arms if she wants. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I don't think this is a render from the game, just a custom render. But I agree with you, it would be a hard decision to choose between these girls.
Havent played the game a lot, if you have, did you get any indications directing us towards a throuple ending?

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
1 year of dev time is abit much :D
Based on the number of renders and animations developed during his updates, this final chapter will be more than twice the size of the next largest chapter. There is a huge amount of content being delivered here, it makes sense that it will take twice as long to produce.

He said that next week he'll be sending the game for testing and proofreading. That means, the game build is 95% ready and now will be on the testers hands. I say just two more weeks for the update to be released, if the testers work fast.
Given that this update is huge, I expect them to take loner than normal to test everything. Maybe three to four.

Unless they work miracles.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wonder who is getting the "stimpack". Maybe Gloria since using her powers damage her body.
That would be my guess as well. Of course, Philly can throw us a curveball......HENRY!!!!!!...... ;)

I honestly don't known why some people not like Sonja? I think her nude athletic body is so gorgeous and beautiful. I imagine how wild she can be while horny and she can even lift the MC upside down for an invested 69 with her strong arms if she wants. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Same here, I loved her from day 1, amazing personality and a smoking body!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlienEDM
4.80 star(s) 399 Votes