indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
search nyx on threads and check search on title and click search and you'll find it, can't tell game name cause it'd be advertising and i'm already on mods watchlist.
well he can still take a leap of fate and try to guess it...

Jul 19, 2021
the next chapter update will take however long it needs to, philly still has a bit left to do. (it *might* be nearing completion, but who knows)

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15redmoonend.jpg

Okay, simply speaking this was a bad week... Started getting sick Tuesday and ended up having to head into the Hospital for it yesterday. Thankfully, nothing serious, and they had a pretty quick fix for me. I don't want to get into details since its embarrassing lol.
Still I did get stuff done, been making the build and just going through it making sure things work, and noting or straight up rendering out little shots here and there that just seem needed. Also created a couple slick animations. One of which I just setup and going now, which will take all weekend to render because its filled with fog, lights, and rain which octane sometimes freaks out with.
Hopefully, going into next week I am 100%. I will have a lot of work to catch up on.

Also, sorry for no boobs or ass but that shot is just too cool :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes