Blue Pasture

Jul 18, 2023
Can someone post the new dev update ?
Quick Dev Update

No preview image on this one. Just making this quick, doing the final phase of testing and ensuring everything is working. They have been kicking ass finding little things that were overlooked. Things are looking good, and we didn't encounter anything major, thankfully.
On release, the patreon will be un-paused and I will leave it for a month to allow people to join to grab the last release. I want you guys to be aware of that since Patreon will not allow me to pause payments for current members and allow new members. Now, back to all these final fixes and tiny changes!
Release soon!

As always, stay awesome!
Philly

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Glad to see Philly being close to release. I can't wait to see what he has cooked up for this story.

Meanwhile, I really don't see the added benefit of complaining in this thread about the development time. It takes time out of your day, it gives us all a notification for a message that doesn't help anyone... Everyone is entitled to their own responses of course, but if anything I'd say it could discourage a developer to actually finish the stretch. I still think it's better Philly took his time for the update. We don't know what complications came up and how it impacted development other than what was shared through the Patreon.

Pesonally I'd be okay with 30 min of ending gameplay if there are multiple branches per ending, which would make it multiple hours of content. There's so much to pack up in this one, I can't see it being a small update unless Philly wants to abandon storylines he's been keeping for many episodes. He hasn't disappointed me once throughout both games, so I'm optimisting that his vision will see the story through well.

Meredith can go fuck herself. :KEK:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
People complain about rushed endings, but when a dev decides not to rush them, what do they do?

Complain.
some devs have schedule to keep (selfmade) and some don't have.

I don't know your location. But for me, living in Holland, it won't be any problem. The internet is stable and fast here. So cum on with the update please. Hoping within days!
i have fast net and 20 gigs wouldn't take that long to dl (not that i'd play it immediately).

Well, that post made zero sense......
he meant that 1 year since last update isn't soon.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
some devs have schedule to keep (selfmade) and some don't have.

i have fast net and 20 gigs wouldn't take that long to dl (not that i'd play it immediately).

he meant that 1 year since last update isn't soon.
it is if the dev can only put an hour or so into the development of the game due to having a job and a life.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
it is if the dev can only put an hour or so into the development of the game due to having a job and a life.
Maybe so, but that is entirely not applicable in this case because Philly has been a full time developer for years now.

But just for the record, I'm most definitely not complaining about the long wait. Just stating the facts to correct misunderstandings.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So, fresh topic, what is the over/under on Philly introducing some early prototype of his next game's LI characters in the upcoming final chapter?

Discuss.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well it's supposedly set a long time before this (if info was accurate) so probably unlikely I'd say...
Well, when the story timeline is set is rather irrelevant. We got early prototypes of Katie & Victoria in DA.

But I see how it could be confusing. I suppose I should have clarified that I was thinking about next game's LI character models, not the actual LI characters themselves.

Reactions: Maviarab

Haehnchen

Jun 19, 2024
Been a while since i played this. One of my absolute favorites but i just couldnt deal with the "suspense" anymore. So i decided to wait until the game is finished to play it in one playthrough.

Am i correct that the upcoming update will be the last one?

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Been a while since i played this. One of my absolute favorites but i just couldnt deal with the "suspense" anymore. So i decided to wait until the game is finished to play it in one playthrough.

Am i correct that the upcoming update will be the last one?
that's what we were told.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Holy crap last release is coming, but damn, what fine tuning is needed after this much work and long of a development cycle? Even the best games with the longest dev cycles don't catch everything

Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.70 star(s) 403 Votes