hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
False positive. Not interesting.
do you think he was being serious when he said "trojan detected". honestly for most of the games i have downloaded on here i have rarely ever receive a trojan or virus from the download. depending on what mirror link you download the game from, some mirror links can have a malicious file, whereas some do not, that is why its best to do a protection scan after the file is downloaded just to verify the file is safe. some malicious files can even be hidden as .exe file. one time i downloaded the game witch hell 2 adventure and the file was said to be safe and no viruses were detected, but after opening the game's executable it was detected as a virus and my virus protection program prevented the file from being opened, despite this, i deleted the file and the folder of the game and downloaded the game from a different mirror link, and after doing so, i did a scan of the folder to make sure the game was safe to open.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
yes, heuristics detect siomething shady on many renpy games.
depending on the mirror link a person downloads the game from, that is why it is paramount to have a virus protection program, that way to ensure its safe when downloading games from here

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What did you just call me!?! /s
he was describing the situation, not calling you a name.

Heuristics are mental shortcuts for solving problems in a quick way that delivers a result that is sufficient enough to be useful given time constraints. Investors and financial professionals use a heuristic approach to speed up analysis and investment decisions.

Yes - that's what detected it.
well since you did get a virus detection for the game's download, consider downloading the game from a different mirror link.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
he was describing the situation, not calling you a name.

Heuristics are mental shortcuts for solving problems in a quick way that delivers a result that is sufficient enough to be useful given time constraints. Investors and financial professionals use a heuristic approach to speed up analysis and investment decisions.

well since you did get a virus detection for the game's download, consider downloading the game from a different mirror link.
You don't know what /s means?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15sashahome1.jpg

Dev Update #205

Hope you guys liked last weeks bunny renders! Those were a ton of fun. Hell, they always are, but that was a great set.
This last week I have started with all those fun crazy animations. I have been doing a lot of post work on the past renders. This means doing color correction, doing small fixes or merging some renders together that are designed to be layered on top of each other. Along with that, most of the main plot items are done and I have started writing out the lewd scenes. I have also been doing a few pickup shots here and there when needed. Below I have posted a frame of one of those fun animations. So much stuff happening in it and it took a bit for me to get all correct.

Basically I am doing a bit of everything it would seem, which will continue for the next bit till we hit testing. There was a time there were I was a little lost, but once it all came together properly it was a huge relief, and now we just wrap up all the other sections. Getting very happy with it.

As aways guys, stay awesome !

Philly

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3517017

Dev Update #205

Hope you guys liked last weeks bunny renders! Those were a ton of fun. Hell, they always are, but that was a great set.
This last week I have started with all those fun crazy animations. I have been doing a lot of post work on the past renders. This means doing color correction, doing small fixes or merging some renders together that are designed to be layered on top of each other. Along with that, most of the main plot items are done and I have started writing out the lewd scenes. I have also been doing a few pickup shots here and there when needed. Below I have posted a frame of one of those fun animations. So much stuff happening in it and it took a bit for me to get all correct.

Basically I am doing a bit of everything it would seem, which will continue for the next bit till we hit testing. There was a time there were I was a little lost, but once it all came together properly it was a huge relief, and now we just wrap up all the other sections. Getting very happy with it.

Philly
That ass looks like it stamped a motorcycle seat... :HideThePain:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3517017

Dev Update #205

Philly
No numbers this week, but at least we can rest assured Sasha will continue to waste our time in the finale. :rolleyes:

I preferred the bunnies.

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes