• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Don't worry, I have a very secret place where hide you. It isn't cheap, but nobody will find you.
Thank you, brother. But you got to make sure Victoria is there to make me company; I know she loves living on the edge too.

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
he had to die because he is the only male from main cast characters (outside of mc), so keeping him alive and close to girls would be ntr. sadly his grim death was inevitable from the start(
What the fuck stupid logic is that? Keeping him close to girls it would be ntr? Even if his death was inevitable, he still have 6 months or so. I really really don't wanted him to die. He was cool and loveable guy.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
What the fuck stupid logic is that? Keeping him close to girls it would be ntr? Even if his death was inevitable, he still have 6 months or so. I really really don't wanted him to die. He was cool and loveable guy.
Because some people are complete morons who use math as such. It would never have been NTR to begin with. Honestly, what a fucking moronic take.

That said, kinda don't miss Henry at all though. Sure, he was kinda a bro and such but eh... Was more focused on tits and ass.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Nah, it's because your take is shit and laughable. But sure sure, your 'totally' right. Henry would have absolutely ntred the entire cast of gals, making the MC a cuck and a beta bitch.

Do please keep posting your delusioned headcanon shit.
if you have any other ideas why all characters with a name in this game are females, Im all ears.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
if you have any other ideas why all characters with a name in this game are females, Im all ears.
Because the game is inclined to us to hook up with the ladies. But tell me, where in the realm of actual logic or even any mention of hinting that should Henry had survived that he would then hook up with any of the gals? At any point in the story. No bullshit hypotheticals.

I'll wait.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Because the game is inclined to us to hook up with the ladies. But tell me, where in the realm of actual logic or even any mention of hinting that should Henry had survived that he would then hook up with any of the gals? At any point in the story. No bullshit hypotheticals.

I'll wait.
tell me when it was said that he wouldnt hook up with any of the girls?

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Because some people are complete morons who use math as such. It would never have been NTR to begin with. Honestly, what a fucking moronic take.

That said, kinda don't miss Henry at all though. Sure, he was kinda a bro and such but eh... Was more focused on tits and ass.
Damn, he's one of those guys who screams 'NTR' if any other male even glances at a girl that's not the main character.

Is that why dev had to prematurely kill Henry? Because of them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Damn, he's one of those guys who screams 'NTR' if any other male even glances at a girl that's not the main character.

Is that why dev had to prematurely kill Henry? Because of them?
Seems so. Which is sad and pathetic.

As for why... probably to give Henry a heroic death of sorts. I mean considering IF Henry had lived and such, there certainly wouldn't have been the emotional side of things where they are now. Gloria wouldn't be the same person as she is now, likely not have grown as a character as much. Certain aspects of the story would have changed and maybe a lack of emotional pull. Sure, having him alive and him being a total bro to us would have nice and could have been great. But we do already kinda experience that in parts.

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Damn you dev. Why did you kill Henry? Fuck why did he have to die.

Massive story spoiler, could you please put a spoiler tag there?
That's like revealing MC grows an extra large horse cock and fucks Meredith in both holes simultaneously. I'm just pulling your third leg, that never happened. But Meredith would love you to.

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Seems so. Which is sad and pathetic.

As for why... probably to give Henry a heroic death of sorts. I mean considering IF Henry had lived and such, there certainly wouldn't have been the emotional side of things where they are now. Gloria wouldn't be the same person as she is now, likely not have grown as a character as much. Certain aspects of the story would have changed and maybe a lack of emotional pull. Sure, having him alive and him being a total bro to us would have nice and could have been great. But we do already kinda experience that in parts.
The thing is, it's rare for the main character to have male friends in these types of games (at least in my experience), so it's kinda, you know, a little annoying.

I like the mc having bros who are supportive of each other. It makes the story more fun to read.

But it is what it is. The dev can do what he wants; it's his vision of the story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if henry would be with group then for sure mc hadn't fucked gloria yet.

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes