Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, this above is how one proclaim to the world "I'm an incel living in mommy's basement and don't know how to interact with girls like a normal human being without being all creepy and unwelcomely sexual" without saying "I'm an incel living in mommy's basement and don't know how to interact with girls like a normal human being without being all creepy and unwelcomely sexual".
It's obvious why his mom exiled him to basement.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, this above is how one proclaim to the world "I'm an incel living in mommy's basement and don't know how to interact with girls like a normal human being without being all creepy and unwelcomely sexual" without saying "I'm an incel living in mommy's basement and don't know how to interact with girls like a normal human being without being all creepy and unwelcomely sexual".
damn dude that is such a specific scenario, makes me wonder if you've got first-hand experience in such untrivial matter?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15ellen80 (1).jpg

Dev Update #206

Can I make a game where it is always girls leaning onto glass windows? Maybe some venetian blinds? I am kidding. Sorta...

This was a good week, total focus on writing up all these lewd scenes and integrating everything together. There are a bunch, but working my way through them. They are all rendered out and all that but just getting them in game proper now. Did a few pick up shots as they came up as well... and I missed an animation! Whoops, done now though :p
Next couple weeks is the same deal as everything is coming together. Not sure what else to say this week, just that we are on the final leg.

So yeah, it looks like May. Holy shit this is scary, hold me! :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 3537858

Dev Update #206

Can I make a game where it is always girls leaning onto glass windows? Maybe some venetian blinds? I am kidding. Sorta...

This was a good week, total focus on writing up all these lewd scenes and integrating everything together. There are a bunch, but working my way through them. They are all rendered out and all that but just getting them in game proper now. Did a few pick up shots as they came up as well... and I missed an animation! Whoops, done now though :p
Next couple weeks is the same deal as everything is coming together. Not sure what else to say this week, just that we are on the final leg.

Philly
My Queen! Best Girl! Fixer Dolls. Dollist of Dolls!!!

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Rexihexi

May 23, 2018
Just downloaded the game for the first time on my Mac and it just doesn't let me run it?
I tried to run chmod +x and also xattr -cr - none of them worked out. Can I get an advise please.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 3537858

Dev Update #206

Philly
One more month to go! It's been 11 months since this final update, the hype is off the charts. We are going to get so much content to play with.

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Based on the current status, I would say: YES, unless the developer comes up with the idea, which is bad practice these days, of splitting the update.
The way he´s doing this, it doesn´t look like he´s going to do it that way. It´s gonna be a big chunk of content and it´s done.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we'll see in few months and he won't tell until it's closer to release date.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes