Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15shanlondep3.jpg

Okay, I got a bit carried away and needed to add some extra stuff for Shanlon. Her initial scene after writing was to vanilla, so added more hardcore stuff which will be to the anger of my proofreader :p
I know Shanlon fans will be super happy with this. She actually has a good deal of content here. It kind of makes sense, though,

I have much more to go, but i plan to release in May. It is all lewd and ending animations left, and I am deep into the lewd scenes now. May, it will be the last month I have Patreon active. After that it will be paused. I know I have to do the walkthrough for the last chapters and such, but that is fine.

I also won't be taking active funds from patreon when I am beginning the next game. I am actually debating on two very different idea now. I am reading some old school noir and I really wanna do full blown depraved awakening sequel, but in the 1940's, but another part of me wants to do something in the future like Outland with Sean Connery or the book Blindsight (Read that OMG just don't blame me if you kill yourself after, it can setup an existential crisis). Once i have settled on something and dev progress is happening then yes, we will set patreon to run again. Before that we just go, though!

So, if you guys want to give me your input about what you want; a 1940s detective story, or a more hard sci-fi story let me know. I will admit I do not want to do a poll on this because it is not about who gets more votes, but what I truly wan to do, but your suggestions may change my position.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone drop a mac link that will work. I have downloaded from this before and it wouldn't let me export for some reason but other links would. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
The gofile link seems to work. And what do you mean with export ?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3559033

Okay, I got a bit carried away and needed to add some extra stuff for Shanlon. Her initial scene after writing was to vanilla, so added more hardcore stuff which will be to the anger of my proofreader :p
I know Shanlon fans will be super happy with this. She actually has a good deal of content here. It kind of makes sense, though,

I have much more to go, but i plan to release in May. It is all lewd and ending animations left, and I am deep into the lewd scenes now. May, it will be the last month I have Patreon active. After that it will be paused. I know I have to do the walkthrough for the last chapters and such, but that is fine.

I also won't be taking active funds from patreon when I am beginning the next game. I am actually debating on two very different idea now. I am reading some old school noir and I really wanna do full blown depraved awakening sequel, but in the 1940's, but another part of me wants to do something in the future like Outland with Sean Connery or the book Blindsight (Read that OMG just don't blame me if you kill yourself after, it can setup an existential crisis). Once i have settled on something and dev progress is happening then yes, we will set patreon to run again. Before that we just go, though!

So, if you guys want to give me your input about what you want; a 1940s detective story, or a more hard sci-fi story let me know. I will admit I do not want to do a poll on this because it is not about who gets more votes, but what I truly wan to do, but your suggestions may change my position.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Oh yeah! Genuine depraved lewd scenes for Shanlon. Yessir!:love:(y) I will love it! Specially if you surprise us with a threesome between her and Victoria.:devilish:

About the choice for Philly's next game theme: I would say my vote is for a Sci-fi story. I mean, I am an "Alien":alien: and I do love sci-fi things! Nothing against 40s detective stories, but, I think a game Mass Effect or Halo theme would work better than Sherlock Holmes theme these days. Just my honest opinion for what a like mostly.

Last edited:

zobr3fret

Aug 31, 2020
The size of the game is very large. Is there anyone who can compress it, reduce its size, and share the links? Thank you in advance

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes