Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Well, I walked right into that one didn't I?

The difference is, what I wrote isn't some factually wrong hot take for a "look at me, I'm an edge-lord wannabe" reaction, and that sensible and normal people are laughing with me, not at me.

If you can't tell the difference between the two, then well, I got one thing to say. This is how... oh wait, I've said it many times already. So if the shoe fits...

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Well, I walked right into that one didn't I?

The difference is, what I wrote isn't some factually wrong hot take for a "look at me, I'm an edge-lord wannabe" reaction, and that sensible and normal people are laughing with me, not at me.

If you can't tell the difference between the two, then well, I got one thing to say. This is how... oh wait, I've said it many times already. So if the shoe fits...
well actual difference is, one guy is fooling around not trying to be serious and the other shit his pants trying to get a high ground over him. but I see the spectacle isnt over yet so please continue

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
well actual difference is, one guy is fooling around not trying to be serious and the other shit his pants trying to get a high ground over him. but I see the spectacle isnt over yet so please continue
Oh so that's what that ticklish feeling was - you licking my ass to see if I was shitting my pants? And just for the record, I didn't, and I don't swing that way neither. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

songlick

May 19, 2024
As someone new to the genre it's certainly weird to wait for many years for a story to complete. It's great that we have the completed filter at least for some of us that may not be alive by the time some of the stories on this site are completed.
I was "lucky" that I wasn't convinced by this one when I first saw it months ago and just finished it now that we're just waiting for the completition of the story...

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
No teaser today(again)? Does anybody has any information about the current progress of the testings and proofreadings for the next update?

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
i hope its actually a meaty update. His updates are only like 40 mins-1 hour even though he takes like 8-12 months to update it. That's not good.
Based on the render/animation count, this final update is more than twice as big as the second biggest update (Chapter 12 I think). We are in for a real treat.

Last edited:

cptjackrabbit

Dec 16, 2018
i hope its actually a meaty update. His updates are only like 40 mins-1 hour even though he takes like 8-12 months to update it. That's not good.
i get what you're saying, but i have to take a different perspective. How many of the complete games on here in full are even an hour long? And ones that do have a running storyline that are longer, how many get complete? A year seems like quite a while, but if it makes it an ending and not abandoned, so be it

4.70 star(s) 403 Votes